Windows 10: How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c

Discus and support How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i had tried everything , the ESC F2, F10, hold down the shift key, its not working the os won't even start if i push the ESC .....Please help, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DericYau, Aug 7, 2019.

1. DericYau Win User

How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c

i had tried everything , the ESC F2, F10, hold down the shift key, its not working

the os won't even start if i push the ESC .....Please help, i talked to microsoft ,hp support, no help....

:)

DericYau, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Time Lady Win User

Windows 10 Drivers for a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z motherboard

You should be able to download & use the Windows 8 64bit drivers with Windows 10:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservic...

I hope this helps.

Time Lady, Aug 7, 2019
  3. hieurock Win User
    Intel VT-x Enable?

I am unable to find anything with Intel Virtual Technology anywhere in the BIOS. I guess the only step is to update my BIOS, but I heard that is very risky. Is there any other way to enable Intel VT-x?

I have access to my graphics settings but I don't know if that will help.
    How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c [​IMG]

hieurock, Aug 7, 2019
  4. JackCory Win User

How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c

I need help enabling VT-x on my PC Bios

I have the Pavilion 23 Intel Windows 10 PC and I am trying to run a Virtual Machine from Virtual Box and I really need help figuring out on how to enable VT-x. I have been watching some videos on how to do it but they have a different bios as me and I worry
    if I mess up my computer so if you know how to enable VT-x please reply asap

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JackCory, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c - Similar Threads - enable BIOS mode

2. VT-X is enabled in Bios but not working in windows 11 Home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VT-X is enabled in Bios but not working in windows 11 Home.: Processer: 12th Gen Intel i5-12500HI want to try Virtual box, but...Intel processor identification utility says that my computer does not support VT-x technologyDisabled Windows Defender Credential Guard using Registry Keys.Removed Hyper-V, Windows Hypervisor Plateform and...
  3. VT-X is enabled in Bios but not working in windows 11 Home.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VT-X is enabled in Bios but not working in windows 11 Home.: Processer: 12th Gen Intel i5-12500HI want to try Virtual box, but...Intel processor identification utility says that my computer does not support VT-x technologyDisabled Windows Defender Credential Guard using Registry Keys.Removed Hyper-V, Windows Hypervisor Plateform and...
  4. VT-X enabled in BIOS but not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VT-X enabled in BIOS but not working in windows 11: VT-X is enabled in Bios but not working in windows 11 Pro.Processer: 12th Gen Intel i7-12700HI want to try Virtual box, but...Intel processor identification utility says that my computer does not support VT-x technology PFB ScreenshotDisabled Windows Defender Credential Guard...
  5. VT-X enabled in BIOS but not working in windows 11

VT-X enabled in BIOS but not working in windows 11: VT-X is enabled in Bios but not working in windows 11 Pro.Processer: 12th Gen Intel i7-12700HI want to try Virtual box, but...Intel processor identification utility says that my computer does not support VT-x technology PFB ScreenshotDisabled Windows Defender Credential Guard...
  6. Vt-x enabled in bios but not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vt-x enabled in bios but not working in windows 11: Hi,I am trying to use virtual box but it is sayng that my computer does not support VT-x technology.I checked in bois and it is enabled. How can I make it work?I have alredy tried the folowing:1disabled vt-x tech. in bios, restarted the pc, shutted down and enabled again....
  7. Vt-x enabled in bios but not working in windows 11

Vt-x enabled in bios but not working in windows 11: Hi,I am trying to use virtual box but it is sayng that my computer does not support VT-x technology.I checked in bois and it is enabled. How can I make it work?I have alredy tried the folowing:1disabled vt-x tech. in bios, restarted the pc, shutted down and enabled again....
  8. HP Pavilion HPE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion HPE: When I turn my HP Pavilion HPE on, it immediately says "HP start up menu" If I hit the F9 button rapidly, it sends me to a screen with a blue menu with the heading "Please select boot device" What "boot device" do I select that allows me to do a systems recovery or a...
  9. BIOS Enable Intel VT-x

in Windows 10 Customization
    BIOS Enable Intel VT-x: So what do I look for when the Blue Screen comes up? UEFI? Win 10 allows me to get this far [I can't locate Intel's settings], but there's no way to alter theBIOS. I recall having to do BIOS fiddles before with VMWareway back in the 2000s. Help, please....
  10. Can't find where to enable VT-x in BIOS

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can't find where to enable VT-x in BIOS: When I try to download Android Studios this pops up: [img] So when I went to the BIOS to enable it, there was no setting there for it. I am running Windows 10 on my Acer Aspire 5755G - 6823 with an Intel i5 - 2430M @2.4GHz. I even downloaded the Intel(R) Processor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enabling visualisation with HP legacy bios

2. how to enable vt with bios legacy mood

3. HOW TO ENABLE VIrtualization in windows 10 IF BIOS IS LEGESY

4. virtualization enabled on hp,
  5. windows 10 bootcamp virtualization enabled,
  6. enable virtualization windows 10 bios legacy,
  7. enable virtualization hp windows 10,
  8. virtualisation enabler program,
  9. virtualization settings in hp elitebook bios