Windows 10: How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c

Discus and support How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i had tried everything , the ESC F2, F10, hold down the shift key, its not working the os won't even start if i push the ESC .....Please help, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DericYau, Aug 7, 2019.

1. DericYau Win User

How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c

i had tried everything , the ESC F2, F10, hold down the shift key, its not working

the os won't even start if i push the ESC .....Please help, i talked to microsoft ,hp support, no help....

:)

DericYau, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Time Lady Win User

Windows 10 Drivers for a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z motherboard

You should be able to download & use the Windows 8 64bit drivers with Windows 10:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservic...

I hope this helps.

Time Lady, Aug 7, 2019
  3. hieurock Win User
    Intel VT-x Enable?

I am unable to find anything with Intel Virtual Technology anywhere in the BIOS. I guess the only step is to update my BIOS, but I heard that is very risky. Is there any other way to enable Intel VT-x?

I have access to my graphics settings but I don't know if that will help.
    How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c [​IMG]

hieurock, Aug 7, 2019
  4. JackCory Win User

How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c

I need help enabling VT-x on my PC Bios

I have the Pavilion 23 Intel Windows 10 PC and I am trying to run a Virtual Machine from Virtual Box and I really need help figuring out on how to enable VT-x. I have been watching some videos on how to do it but they have a different bios as me and I worry
    if I mess up my computer so if you know how to enable VT-x please reply asap

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JackCory, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How to enable VT-X in windows 10 when my BIOS mode is Legacy. Mine is hp pavilion hpe h8-1237c - Similar Threads - enable BIOS mode

2. BIOS mode as Legacy or UEFI?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BIOS mode as Legacy or UEFI?: My Windows 10 says its BIOS mode is Legacy with C drive partition as MBR. Is it worth switching to UEFI mode with C drive as GPT partition? Why does it seem so difficult to install to UEFI mode with GPT partition? You do not get an option to choose when you install windows 10...
  3. how to activate VT-x technology in bios?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to activate VT-x technology in bios?: i got into bios but the thing im looking for isnt there (activation of VT-x technology) and yes my pc supports it. (SMBIOS version: 2.7) (bios mode: legacy) (bios version/date: K01 2.05)...
  4. Windows 10 Pro 64Bit - VT not enabled but it's in BIOS

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit - VT not enabled but it's in BIOS: Greetings, A. It looks like Windows 10 Pro latest updates broke VT - Virtual Technology in Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18362.175], running 1903. B. Before I go further explaining my issues, this did NOT happened in 1809 version of Windows 10 Pro 64Bit. I have Dell XPS...
  5. enable vt in windows 10 pro

enable vt in windows 10 pro: how to enable vt in boot mode.. I got it in the windows features area.. iam lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-vt-in-windows-10-pro/3f114517-a692-40f2-b280-51a78da505b7
  6. Will I have to reinstall Windows 10 if I enable Legacy Boot Mode in my laptop's BIOS?

Will I have to reinstall Windows 10 if I enable Legacy Boot Mode in my laptop's BIOS?: So I want to enable Legacy Boot Mode to do something, but I don't know if enabling Legacy Boot Mode instead of UEFI will do anything to my current installation of Windows 10? Will it be fine? Or will I have to reinstall the OS? Thanks in advance....
  7. Windows 10 Drivers for a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Drivers for a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z motherboard: I have a HP Pavilion HPE 1330z that I'm thinking of doing a clean install of Windows 10. While I have the Windows 7 install disk, it's a series of image DVDs. So I can't get just the drivers off of them. Those disks also take forever to run. Hence, I was thinking of the...
  8. Can't find where to enable VT-x in BIOS

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can't find where to enable VT-x in BIOS: When I try to download Android Studios this pops up: [img] So when I went to the BIOS to enable it, there was no setting there for it. I am running Windows 10 on my Acer Aspire 5755G - 6823 with an Intel i5 - 2430M @2.4GHz. I even downloaded the Intel(R) Processor...
  9. Intel VT-x Enable?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Intel VT-x Enable?: I need to enable Intel VT-x in order to run VMWare on my laptop. I cannot find where to enable it in my BIOS and I was wondering if there is any alternate way I can turn it on. I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad W540 and it is running on Windows 10. [img] 34765
  10. Install Windows 10 with BIOS Legacy Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 with BIOS Legacy Mode: hi currently windows 10 is installed with UEFI mode in my ASUS notebook. the harddisk is in GPT partitioning style. so when i turn on my notebook, i am getting ASUS logo while booting up instead of the blue coloured windows logo. [img] (this pic is not from my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable virtualization hp windows 10

2. virtualisation enabler program

3. virtualization settings in hp elitebook bios