Windows 10: How to enable Windows 10 fast startup using the command line

Discus and support How to enable Windows 10 fast startup using the command line in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How to open Fast Startup and Hibernate through the windows command line... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by KaiyuX, Jul 7, 2021.

1. KaiyuX Win User

How to enable Windows 10 fast startup using the command line

How to open Fast Startup and Hibernate through the windows command line

:)

KaiyuX, Jul 7, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to enable Windows 10 fast startup using the command line :)

Naki, Jul 7, 2021
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jul 7, 2021
  4. How to enable Windows 10 fast startup using the command line

How to enable the bash command line in cmd?

Original title: Windows 10 anniversary update

I'm a build 14393.10 user. How to enable the bash command line in cmd? Please give the step wise instructions!

JamesGeorge-, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

How to enable Windows 10 fast startup using the command line

1. How to enable Windows 10 fast startup using the command line - Similar Threads - enable fast startup

2. Enable "Play animations in Windows" using command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable "Play animations in Windows" using command line: Hello,Is there a way to Enable "Play animations in Windows" using PowerShell =I tried the solution with regedit, to change the value of MinAnimate and/or UserPreferencesMask and/or VisualFXSetting but none of them worked.It work only if I manually change it under ease of...
  3. Enable "Play animations in Windows" using command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable "Play animations in Windows" using command line: Hello,Is there a way to Enable "Play animations in Windows" using PowerShell =I tried the solution with regedit, to change the value of MinAnimate and/or UserPreferencesMask and/or VisualFXSetting but none of them worked.It work only if I manually change it under ease of...
  4. How to Enable or Disable Hibernation using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Hibernation using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Hibernation allows you to save the state of the computer without losing any unsaved […] This article How to Enable or Disable Hibernation using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. How to kill a Process using Command Line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to kill a Process using Command Line in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers Task Manager not only to understand which program or application is taking how much of the resource, but it allows you to […] This article How to kill a Process using Command Line in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How to enable TV display with command line?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable TV display with command line?: Hi, I have two monitors and one TV connected to same computer with Windows 10. I know I can choose to extend or duplicate, or not, to second screen doing WIN + P, but that doesn't work for the TV as it is a third display. I would really like a shortcut so I dont have to...
  7. Can't Enable Fast Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Enable Fast Startup: Hi, guys. I can't see a way to enable fast startup in my H P laptop running W10 Home. I go to the power settings section (following instructions from the Internet). and there is no check box to enable fast startup. Any ideas? Thanks/ 122620
  8. Fast Startup in W10. Enable or disable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast Startup in W10. Enable or disable?: Hi all - Do you think that Fast Startup should be enabled in W10? Yes or no? Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials Please explain your reasoning. Thanks! *Smile 111734
  9. how to disable / enable devices using command line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to disable / enable devices using command line in Windows 10: Hello friends, Prior to updating to 1803 my headphones/laptop speakers were working just fine. When I connect my USB headphones, audio automatically redirected to headphones but not any more (after updating to 1803). Now, I need to manually disable speakers after connecting...
  10. Enable NumLock on Fast-Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable NumLock on Fast-Startup: Hello all, The issue I am currently having is enabling NumLock before the logon, I have modified the corresponding registry key (Find attached my screenshot below) and that works perfectly fine when restarting my PC, however I have fast-startup (Screenshot also below)...