Windows 10: How to enable Windows 10 Full screen Start Menu using REGEDIT or GPEDIT

Discus and support How to enable Windows 10 Full screen Start Menu using REGEDIT or GPEDIT in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to enable Windows 10 Full-screen Start Menu, then you can do […] This article How to enable Windows 10 Full screen Start Menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 30, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to enable Windows 10 Full screen Start Menu using REGEDIT or GPEDIT

WinClub, Dec 30, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 regedit and gpedit stopped working

Hello Andi,

We appreciate the time and effort you have put in to work on this issue with us.

In the mean time, I suggest you to
    create a System Restore point
    , so that you will always have a functional state of the computer to revert to. However, if you already have one in the recent time, to check if there is any Restore Point already created,
    follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select System.

• In the left pane, click on System Protection.

• Select the option to system restore > next. It will show all restore points already created.

Also, if you have any suggestions about Windows 10, I suggest you to post your valuable feedback about Windows 10 in feedback app. So, that it will be helpful for the developers to integrate the changes suggested by you.

Open start menu , type Feedback app in search bar and click on feedback app to open it. Post your suggestions in feedback app.

Feel free to write to us in future on for any further queries in Windows operating system.

Thank You again.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Jetster, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

1. How to enable Windows 10 Full screen Start Menu using REGEDIT or GPEDIT - Similar Threads - enable Full screen

2. Can you use the windows 10 start menu on windows 11 in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you use the windows 10 start menu on windows 11 in full screen: Is there a way to use the windows 10 start menu in full screen on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-the-windows-10-start-menu-on-windows/7348d76b-768e-4d96-bd5a-8c8e2bcef7d4
  3. How to disable Windows Hello prompt using GPEDIT or REGEDIT

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Windows Hello prompt using GPEDIT or REGEDIT: [ATTACH]In this article, we will show you how to disable the Windows Hello PIN prompt on Windows 10. Windows Hello is an alternative password option that is available only in Windows 10. You can use this password or PIN to sign in to different Microsoft applications and...
  4. How to disable File History Backup in Windows 10 using REGEDIT or GPEDIT

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable File History Backup in Windows 10 using REGEDIT or GPEDIT: [ATTACH]File History is a powerful tool developed by Microsoft that saves the user’s data on an external drive automatically. To use this tool you just have to connect an external hard drive to your computer, add it to File History, and turn the File History ON; and it starts...
  5. Start Menu full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu full screen: Hello Community, Recently i buy Microsoft surface i dont know how start menu become full screen even i off from start menu setting how to off full screen start menu kindly see the screen short. [IMG] Kind regards,...
  6. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  7. Enable "Use Start Full Screen" for all users ?

Enable "Use Start Full Screen" for all users ?: First of all, Thanks ive made many a group policy out of your tutorials. I am the IT Administrator for a fairly large engineering company where the users often roam between computers. We did a complete rebuild from XP - 8.1 and everyone has learned how to use the xml deployed...
  8. problem with full screen start menu

problem with full screen start menu: when I set the start menu to display in full screen it becomes finicky. It sometimes won't open at all. If I go back and change one item it will start working again. It seems like it does not matter which item I chg. If I chg it back it will keep working for a while. any...
  9. Full screen start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen start menu: Ah ha I found you at last. Reason being, I rather liked that aspect of windows 8-8.1 so I was glad to find the option for it again under personalise and start menu options. Some of you may want that back! who knows but it's in there. 13551
  10. Use Start Menu or Start Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Use Start Menu or Start Screen in Windows 10: How to: Use Start Menu or Start Screen in Windows 10 How to Change to Use Start Menu or Start Screen in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 build 10041 released on March 18th 2015. You can use this instead: How to...