Windows 10: How to enable "Windows Classic Theme" on Win10?

Discus and support How to enable "Windows Classic Theme" on Win10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Win10 laptop. In the past I had Win7 PC with theme called "Windows Classic". But now in my new laptop I can't find this option. What should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlonX10, Nov 5, 2019.

1. AlonX10 Win User

How to enable "Windows Classic Theme" on Win10?

I have a Win10 laptop. In the past I had Win7 PC with theme called "Windows Classic".

But now in my new laptop I can't find this option.

What should I do? I really want to use that theme. It was clean, simple, easy on the eye and much better than the new Win10 flat theme.

I'm sorry to say but the new theme it just boring, ugly, no 3D no 2D, just blahhh..

Please tell me how to install back the classic theme? without 3rd party software!

Can someone just send me the ZIP file with the classic theme in it to install on Win10?

Win10 new theme is ugly! I HATE it!

:)

AlonX10, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Mark Boulder, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Yaron Win User
    Windows Classic Look Theme in Windows 10

Please vote here.

Yaron, Nov 5, 2019
  4. raywood Win User

Win10 Pro 1709: How to Add .theme File to Themes

Is this *the* Shawn Brink? Awesome work on registry edits.

I understand the creator of the .theme to be saying that his/her proffered text comprises a Win10-compatible .theme file. But I may be missing a step, for its addition to %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Themes yields no fruit in Settings > Personalization > Themes post-reboot.

raywood, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

1. How to enable "Windows Classic Theme" on Win10? - Similar Threads - enable Classic Theme

2. Window server 2016 classic theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window server 2016 classic theme: Hi All,Would like to ask how to get the classic theme for window server 2016? my current selection is as pic below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-server-2016-classic-theme/2342dd7a-723d-40b5-abdf-b7326da8d424
  3. Windows Classic Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Classic Theme: Can you bring back the windows classic theme for windows 10? it would be cool to use the classic theme in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-classic-theme/17947d76-1f56-4052-b1a2-e954cea260e6
  4. Classic theme in Windows 10?

Classic theme in Windows 10?: Sometimes when I open a website in Google Chrome, suddenly it lagged, stopped, and then somehow, for less than 2 seconds, the Window Border UI looked like Windows 7 Basic visual style. I liked it. How to bring it back withoutadditional software???...
  5. windows classic theme

windows classic theme: how can i switch my windows 10 theme to a classic theme , also i don't see "adjust for best performance" under folder option are these options removed are transferred somewhere else win windows 10...
  6. Firefox with Classic Theme

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox with Classic Theme: Firefox with Classic Theme Classic Theme Restorer was developed as a direct response to Mozilla refreshing Firefox with the Australis theme release in Firefox 29. Someone called Aris developed the "Classic Theme Restorer for Firefox". Unfortunately "Classic Theme Restorer”...
  7. Does Win10 have a classic/full Win7 theme?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Win10 have a classic/full Win7 theme?: As a Windows 7 user. With full i mean that there is also no disproportional giant window control buttons and terrible 10 animations/design elements left, including stuff like settings app... I prefer control panel. additionally permanently getting rid of all „smart“ &...
  8. Reversibly enable and disable Windows Classic theme using PowerShell

Reversibly enable and disable Windows Classic theme using PowerShell: Here is a method which allows to enable and disable Classic Theme during one session from the command line. Tested on Windows 8.1. Enabling or disabling the Classic theme affects only programs started after the change. This method is different from other methods in that it is...
  9. Windows 10 - classic theme

Windows 10 - classic theme: Hi, I use Windows 7 and would like to upgrade to Windows 10, but in Windows 10 there is no gray classic theme known from Windows 98, which is still supported on Windows 7. I found some tutorials how to do it on Windows 8 and 10, but none of those were functional. Is there any...
  10. Classic Windows Theme

Classic Windows Theme: Is there any way to get the Classic Theme for WinX? I right clicked the desktop and looked under personalize for themes but all I found was high contrast themes. 16137

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable classic theme windows 10

2. how to enable windows classic theme in w10

3. how to enablw windows classic theme on win 10