Windows 10: How to enable Windows Sandbox on Windows 10

Discus and support How to enable Windows Sandbox on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The most popular way to put up some suspicious code running on a device is by tricking in the user to install a suspicious program on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 19, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to enable Windows Sandbox on Windows 10

How to enable Windows Sandbox on Windows 10 Windows-Sandbox-100x100.jpg
    The most popular way to put up some suspicious code running on a device is by tricking in the user to install a suspicious program on the targetted device. Lack of awareness among the user base regarding these kinds of [...]

This post How to enable Windows Sandbox on Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 19, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

1. How to enable Windows Sandbox on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - enable Sandbox

2. After enable Windows Sandbox it didnt appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After enable Windows Sandbox it didnt appear: Hi everyone!I enable Windows Sandbox, restart computer and nothing happen, i get only error when restarting: powershell.exeThe operation was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142Hyper-V Requirements: VM Monitor Mode Extensions: Yes Virtualization Enabled In Firmware: Yes...
  3. After enable Windows Sandbox it didnt appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After enable Windows Sandbox it didnt appear: Hi everyone!I enable Windows Sandbox, restart computer and nothing happen, i get only error when restarting: powershell.exeThe operation was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142Hyper-V Requirements: VM Monitor Mode Extensions: Yes Virtualization Enabled In Firmware: Yes...
  4. Boot Repair Loop after enabling either "windows sandbox/bios virtualisation SVM"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Repair Loop after enabling either "windows sandbox/bios virtualisation SVM": Hello,I recently upgraded to win 11 pro to use windows sandbox and hyper-v. In "turn windows features on or off", upon enabling windows sandbox I was prompted to restart where the laptop got stuck in a boot loop. To fix I tried:-updating the bios-reinstalling windows-running...
  5. Boot Repair Loop after enabling either "windows sandbox/bios virtualisation SVM"

Boot Repair Loop after enabling either "windows sandbox/bios virtualisation SVM": Hello,I recently upgraded to win 11 pro to use windows sandbox and hyper-v. Using "turn windows features on or off", upon enabling windows sandbox I was prompted to restart where the laptop got stuck in a boot loop. I then tried updating the bios, reinstalling windows,...
  6. Black Screen After Enabling Sandbox And Restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen After Enabling Sandbox And Restarting: AboutYour PC is monitored and protected.Device specificationsLe nameP85507200 Radeon R5 6 Compute Cores 20-4Ginstalled RADevice IDProduct 10System typePen and touch8GB 6.5 GBb usable312-9876-4726-A37A-14SEFFSEFE4C-0000-0000-AA33564-b operating system 64-based processorNe pen...
  7. Black Screen After Enabling Sandbox And Restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen After Enabling Sandbox And Restarting: AboutYour PC is monitored and protected.Device specificationsLe nameP85507200 Radeon R5 6 Compute Cores 20-4Ginstalled RADevice IDProduct 10System typePen and touch8GB 6.5 GBb usable312-9876-4726-A37A-14SEFFSEFE4C-0000-0000-AA33564-b operating system 64-based processorNe pen...
  8. Black Screen After Enabling Sandbox And Restarting

9. Can't enable either Hyper-V or Windows Sandbox in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable either Hyper-V or Windows Sandbox in Windows 11: Hi:I have been trying to enable either Hyper-V or Windows Sandbox on my recently installed Windows 11 PC. So far both processes seem to require Virtualization to be enabled in the BIOS settings - that is done. Then, either one requires some Windows Features to be enabled...
  10. Can't enable either Hyper-V or Windows Sandbox in Windows 11

Can't enable either Hyper-V or Windows Sandbox in Windows 11: Hi:I have been trying to enable either Hyper-V or Windows Sandbox on my recently installed Windows 11 PC. So far both processes seem to require Virtualization to be enabled in the BIOS settings - that is done. Then, either one requires some Windows Features to be enabled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate windows sandbox 1909

2. cant turn on windows sandbox