Windows 10: how to enable windows troubleshooter for audio

Discus and support how to enable windows troubleshooter for audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I enable my troubleshooters for windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShirleyHubbard2, Feb 8, 2019.

1. how to enable windows troubleshooter for audio

How do I enable my troubleshooters for windows 10

:)

ShirleyHubbard2, Feb 8, 2019

2. Re-enable audio device

Hi,

I would be happy to assist you.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Are using speakers / head phones to listen to audio?
    If you have disabled the audio device, then you might not see it under the list of playback devices. I would suggest you to follow these steps to make sure you see the disabled devices:

• Open
        Control panel

• Click Hardware and Sound and then Click on
        Sounds.

• Under Playback tab, right click on the empty area and make sure
        “Show Disabled Devices” has a check mark on it. If headphones/Speakers are disabled, it will now show up in the list.

• Right click on the device and
        Enable it. Click OK.
    If the issue still persists, try enabling speakers automatically using steps below.

• Go to Settings> Click on themes> Advance sound settings> right click on the speakers or the audio device youo have connected > click on
      Configure device.

• Test the sound level you want, click Next.

• And configure the audio devices.

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 8, 2019
  4. how to enable windows troubleshooter for audio

Dolby Audio won't load.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to Run the audio troubleshooter.

You might be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with audio.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and click
      Troubleshooting.

• In the left pane click on View all

• Select Troubleshoot Audio Playback.

• Follow the prompted steps to troubleshoot this issue.
    Let’s try below steps and check if it helps:

• Press (Windows + X) and select
      control panel
    • Click on the Sound icon.
    • Under play back devices, right click on an empty area and place a check mark on “Show Disabled Devices” and “Show disconnected Devices.
    • You will now see the disabled audio devices with the arrow pointing down on them.
    • Right click on each listed disabled audio device that you want to enable, click on
      Enable and set it as default.
    • Click OK to close the Sound window.
    • Restart the computer and check the result.
    If the issue persists you can try the below steps and check if it helps:

Check if any of the sound items in the device manager is disabled. If yes, then enable it. To do this, try these steps.

• Go to Device manager.
    • Expand Sound, video and game controllers’ item.
    • Right click the sub sound items and click
      enable.
    • Restart the computer and check the result.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

how to enable windows troubleshooter for audio

1. how to enable windows troubleshooter for audio - Similar Threads - enable troubleshooter audio

2. troubleshoot audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    troubleshoot audio problems: troubleshoot audio problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-audio-problems/2b022dc9-f7c2-446f-8224-fd5d8ee3e021
  3. How to re-enable audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to re-enable audio: I can't hear any notification sounds, like the low battery sound or the e-mail received. I can hear everything else. I do believe that I somehow ended up deactivating the sounds, but how do I re-enable them?...
  4. How to re-enable audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-enable audio: I can't hear any notification sounds, like the low battery sound or the e-mail received. I can hear everything else. I do believe that I somehow ended up deactivating the sounds, but how do I re-enable them?...
  5. How to re-enable audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. audio troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio troubleshoot: my audio on my computer isn't working, could there be an update or something i don't have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-troubleshoot/d6eb1ac4-da30-4243-acb8-961cacdd4465
  7. Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooting: Hello r/Windows10! Need help with troubleshooting audio issues on my PC. Just assembled it but I am running into an issue with the audio. No input devices are detected tried with multiple headsets. The only on that works is a Corsair wireless headset that I've plugged into...
  8. Suggestion for audio troubleshooter

Suggestion for audio troubleshooter: Recently I had a problem with the audio output on my computer, and the troubleshooter couldn't solve it. It suggested that I reinstall the Realtek driver, which seemed to work for a short period sometimes, but then the problem returned. I seem to have found a better fix:...
  9. audio troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio troubleshooting: hi I am trying to fix or download something that can fix my audio sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-troubleshooting/70618527-c5e7-4bf5-88d6-93d3ca5d3a11
  10. Audio troubleshoot

Audio troubleshoot: I tried to fix my mic because Realtek Audio Console kept says "RPC cannot connect" when i tried to open the audio thing. I accidentally deleted the realtek audio software and I have no idea where to install it. The website is unclear and now i cannot hear anything, or use my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to enable windows troubleshooter

2. windows online troubleshooting is disabled

3. how to enable window troubleshooter

4. enable windowd troubleshooting,
  5. how to enable windows online troubleshooting service,
  6. windows online troubleshooter disabled,
  7. windows troubleshooter disabled,
  8. windows online troubleshooting service is disabled,
  9. audio troubleshooter