Windows 10: How to enbale secure boot without getting a Black Screen

Discus and support How to enbale secure boot without getting a Black Screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I use a MSI motherboard and i cant enable secure boot. Whenever i try i get a black screen, however i know how to fix the black screen. I just cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rylan Borg, Feb 25, 2024.

1. How to enbale secure boot without getting a Black Screen

Hi, I use a MSI motherboard and i cant enable secure boot. Whenever i try i get a black screen, however i know how to fix the black screen. I just cant enable it without getting it> can anybody help me to enable it without getting black screen?

:)

Rylan Borg, Feb 25, 2024
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Black screen, Start screen, Critical Low Battery

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the power troubleshooter if you are able to boot into the system.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For black screen issues click on the link below and refer the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa.

Redirecting

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 25, 2024
  4. How to enbale secure boot without getting a Black Screen

Black screen after booting

Hi Darlene,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as a corrupted driver, Internet connection, third-party software, and external hardware or devices. For us to investigate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Can you verify if the issue occurred during the update or after installing the update?
    • Are you able to log in to your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps provided on this link to resolve your black screen
    issue. On the "Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors" section, select the error that you're experiencing from the options provided.

Get back to us with the result.

Lov Dollente, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

How to enbale secure boot without getting a Black Screen

1. How to enbale secure boot without getting a Black Screen - Similar Threads - enbale secure boot

2. How to enbale secure boot without getting a Black Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enbale secure boot without getting a Black Screen: Hi, I use a MSI motherboard and i cant enable secure boot. Whenever i try i get a black screen, however i know how to fix the black screen. I just cant enable it without getting it> can anybody help me to enable it without getting black screen?...
  3. Enabling Secure Boot Results in Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling Secure Boot Results in Black Screen: Yesterday I updated my windows 10 to windows 11 and I tried to play Valorant but Valorant was not opening because of error saying "Enable Secure Boot" so I enabled secure boot but after Enabling Secure Boot my PC shows black screen on startup and I don't know what to do so...
  4. Black screen after secure boot enable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after secure boot enable: Black screen after secure boot enable because pc like game valorante to need secure boot enable so i enable secure boot and after restart my pc fan run but led no sidnal why...
  5. Black screen after secure boot enable

Black screen after secure boot enable: Black screen after secure boot enable because pc like game valorante to need secure boot enable so i enable secure boot and after restart my pc fan run but led no sidnal why...
  6. Secure boot causing black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot causing black screen: Every time I enable secure boot my monitor goes black screen after saving changes and leaving the bios . I am able to restart pc and turn secure boot off and the screen starts working again and let’s me sign in. However I need secure boot on to upgrade to windows 11 need help...
  7. Secure boot causing black screen

Secure boot causing black screen: Every time I enable secure boot my monitor goes black screen after saving changes and leaving the bios . I am able to restart pc and turn secure boot off and the screen starts working again and let’s me sign in. However I need secure boot on to upgrade to windows 11 need help...
  8. Secure boot causing black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Enabling Secure Boot Results in Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling Secure Boot Results in Black Screen: Hello! I first discovered this issue after I updated to Windows 11 and wanted to play a video game known as Valorant. Valorant uses a kernel level anti-cheat software that requires you to have TPM 2.0 and Secure boot enabled if you are playing on Windows 11. I was using a...
  10. Enabling Secure Boot Results in Black Screen

Enabling Secure Boot Results in Black Screen: Hello! I first discovered this issue after I updated to Windows 11 and wanted to play a video game known as Valorant. Valorant uses a kernel level anti-cheat software that requires you to have TPM 2.0 and Secure boot enabled if you are playing on Windows 11. I was using a...