Windows 10: how to eneble pup Potentially Unwanted Programs

Discus and support how to eneble pup Potentially Unwanted Programs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; is Potentially Unwanted Programs turn on by deafaul and how to turn on it. If i turn on it, does it take more ram and cpu than normal ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by windowsuse#1, Jan 23, 2022.

1. how to eneble pup Potentially Unwanted Programs

is Potentially Unwanted Programs turn on by deafaul and how to turn on it. If i turn on it, does it take more ram and cpu than normal ?

:)

windowsuse#1, Jan 23, 2022

2. Potentially Unwanted Programs

Hi, how are you for posting in our microsoft community I'm here to help you solve your problem

https://techdows.com/2015/06/remove-pups-or-unw...

https://blog.malwarebytes.com/101/2016/02/how-t...

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-potentiall...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards

Miguel C.

MiguelChiappori, Jan 23, 2022
  3. Help with Potentially Unwanted Program utillabsystemoptimizer-r

Hello,
    I hope everyone is staying safe and doing well in the midst of new strains of COVID-19.
    I performed a scan w/one of my antimalware programs and it 17 detected Potentially Unwanted Programs in my System registry. I do not recognize these registry keys so i don't want to delete them until someone on here can id them for me, if possible.

how to eneble pup Potentially Unwanted Programs [​IMG]

how to eneble pup Potentially Unwanted Programs [​IMG]

Thank you for all the support,

TechWizard, Jan 23, 2022
  4. how to eneble pup Potentially Unwanted Programs

Pups

Listed as a PUP then it is potentially unwanted. Conduit is a search redirect. They are selling your data for advertising dollars instead of Google.

I see conduit everywhere, dangerous, no, PIA and I'm not sure what they are doing with search data.

Is your Chrome up to date.

Could you post a link please, I would like to read about this as I use Chrome. Thanks

You could try Firefox, it has been redesigned and it is supposed to be interesting. If only while Google straightens this out.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

how to eneble pup Potentially Unwanted Programs

1. how to eneble pup Potentially Unwanted Programs - Similar Threads - eneble pup Potentially

2. Potentially Unwanted Program, Don't exsist...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Potentially Unwanted Program, Don't exsist...: Hello, Windows Defender says: There's a PIP. It should be file: D:\Downloads\archief_01\Derden\HelpDesk\XXX\Linksys Wireless GPCI-driver.exe. But map 'archief_01\...' don't exsist I can't delete....
  3. Potentially Unwanted Program, Don't exsist...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Potentially Unwanted Program, Don't exsist...: Hello, Windows Defender says: There's a PIP. It should be file: D:\Downloads\archief_01\Derden\HelpDesk\XXX\Linksys Wireless GPCI-driver.exe. But map 'archief_01\...' don't exsist I can't delete....
  4. Potentially Unwanted Program stuck on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Potentially Unwanted Program stuck on PC: Hi, I've found these two "potentially unwanted programs" on my PC according to Microsoft Security.However, selecting Start actions causes this to pop up.And after doing a quick scan it reverts back to the first screenshot.How can I remove these programs from my PC? I tried to...
  5. Potentially Unwanted Program stuck on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Potentially Unwanted Program stuck on PC: Hi, I've found these two "potentially unwanted programs" on my PC according to Microsoft Security.However, selecting Start actions causes this to pop up.And after doing a quick scan it reverts back to the first screenshot.How can I remove these programs from my PC? I tried to...
  6. Potentially Unwanted Program stuck on PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Help with Potentially Unwanted Program utillabsystemoptimizer-r

Help with Potentially Unwanted Program utillabsystemoptimizer-r: Hello, I hope everyone is staying safe and doing well in the midst of new strains of COVID-19. I performed a scan w/one of my antimalware programs and it 17 detected Potentially Unwanted Programs in my System registry. I do not recognize these registry keys so i don't want to...
  8. Potentially unwanted program issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Potentially unwanted program issue: I've downloaded uTorrent to download a movie, and since then Windows defender has detected it as a PUP. I now want to remove it but when I click on "Start recommended actions" nothing happens at all. What can I do??? submitted by /u/Possession-Tasty [link] [comments]...
  9. How to delete potential unwanted programs The Bright Tag?

How to delete potential unwanted programs The Bright Tag?: How do I delete the PUP The Bright Tag. I delete it but it comes right back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-potential-unwanted-programs-the/2a8f2662-1b9b-4971-8059-f29862dc9f58"
  10. Potentially Unwanted Programs

Potentially Unwanted Programs: Hi Microsoft, How do I prevent the operating system from pre- and re-installing PUPs on my computer? I neither need or want several programs on my computer that seem to have magically been installed without my permission including but not limited to: Candy Crush XBox...