Windows 10: HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?

Discus and support HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Is there a way to do this? Anyone? Thank You... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonaldFris, Jan 22, 2022.

1. HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?

Hi, Is there a way to do this? Anyone? Thank You

:)

RonaldFris, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Screen Enlargement on Nextbook

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family. I would be happy to assist you.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Update the Display driver. Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to
      Run.

• In the Run prompt, type
      devmgmt.msc
      and then click OK.

• Device Manager will open.

• In Device Manager
      expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display driver and click
      Update Driver Software.

• Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
    Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.

• After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Jan 22, 2022
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN? What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Jan 22, 2022
  4. HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?

Enlarged/Distorted Screen Display After Windows 10 Installation

Hi Deano,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10 installation.

I do appreciate your efforts and time, and will assist you with the issue.

Method 1: Update video adapter driver.

Verify that the latest drivers for the display adapter are installed.

• a. At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • b. Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional
    updates from the left results.

• c. When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the
    top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and perform the steps mentioned under “Update driver” section.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/all-drivers (Also
    applicable for windows 10)

Method 2:

Check the Device status in the Device Manager. The yellow exclamation mark provides an indication of a device's current status and could mean that there is a system resource conflict, a driver issue, or any number of other
    things. Refer to these steps to open Device Manager.

Step 1. Press Windows and X keys together.

Step 2. Click on Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand Sound, video and game controller.

Step 4. Please check with the optional driver updates through windows update and check if it helps. And for more information I suggest you to refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/all-drivers

(Also applicable for windows 10)

Method 3: If the issue still prissiest, install the Windows 8.1 drivers in compatibility mode.

Step 1. Download the Windows 8.1 drivers.

Step 2. Right click on the downloaded driver file.

Step 3. Click/tap on Troubleshoot Compatibility.

I also suggest install the latest drivers available for Windows 10 from manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?

1. HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN? - Similar Threads - ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER

2. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen enlarged: My computer has enlarged everything. Windows and icons. The zoom feature is greyed out and i cant adjust my screen at all. Tried holding control and zooming out hut nothing is workong...
  3. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen enlarged: My computer has enlarged everything. Windows and icons. The zoom feature is greyed out and i cant adjust my screen at all. Tried holding control and zooming out hut nothing is workong...
  4. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?: Hi, Is there a way to do this? Anyone? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-device-manager-screen/c4ca9a4c-4609-4b64-8953-5a79e2fcd23f
  6. HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?: Hi, Is there a way to do this? Anyone? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-device-manager-screen/c4ca9a4c-4609-4b64-8953-5a79e2fcd23f
  7. Enlarged screen

Enlarged screen: Hello , i have recently got s new gaming pc , eith windows 10 installed . I played gta just fine and then after i artemoted to doenload story mode mods my game suddenly loaded enlarged yet still fitting on my screen and it was in a way blury and pixelated , i deleted the mods...
  8. Enlarged screen

Enlarged screen: I put my screen to 500% and i don't kwno how to fix it,it is stuck and i can't do anything with it Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarged-screen/8168b2ae-49e5-4336-98e5-2e559a643440
  9. Screen enlargement

Screen enlargement: My screen suddenly enlarges. I know how to get back to 100% but how can I stop this happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-enlargement/b66ef8cc-c125-4e48-87fe-1a3f88d12986
  10. Sudden screen enlargement

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden screen enlargement: Hi All Had Windows 10 for a few months now and I have a problem which is driving me to distraction *Mad Every now and then (quite often) something happens and the computer goes into a sort of mode where if I slide my finger over the touchpad from bottom to top everything on...