Windows 10: how to enlarge notification window

Discus and support how to enlarge notification window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Notification windows and some other windows within Outlook are greatly smaller than normal. So small that they cannot be read. How to reset or enlarge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Texas TomT, Sep 7, 2019.

1. how to enlarge notification window

Notification windows and some other windows within Outlook are greatly smaller than normal. So small that they cannot be read. How to reset or enlarge these windows?

:)

Texas TomT, Sep 7, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 7, 2019
  4. AntiSaby Win User

how to enlarge notification window

Notification Tray Enlarged Border After 1809 Update

I updated Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) to version 1809 yesterday through Windows Update. After the update, the notification tray started showing an enlarged border around it. Also, if I change the theme to dark mode, the Windows Explorer address bar shows white text over white background which renders it visually invisible.

Notification Tray

how to enlarge notification window [​IMG]

Address Bar

how to enlarge notification window [​IMG]

AntiSaby, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

how to enlarge notification window

1. how to enlarge notification window - Similar Threads - enlarge notification window

2. How to enlarge desktop notifications on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enlarge desktop notifications on Windows 10?: My desktop notifications suddenly shrunk in size and are so tiny I cannot read them. I've tried looking through other question and answers on this forum but the directions that they are giving are not applicable any longer ie right clicking on the start menu and selecting...
  3. How to enlarge desktop notifications on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enlarge desktop notifications on Windows 10?: My desktop notifications suddenly shrunk in size and are so tiny I cannot read them. I've tried looking through other question and answers on this forum but the directions that they are giving are not applicable any longer ie right clicking on the start menu and selecting...
  4. How to enlarge desktop notifications on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. enlarge font

enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  6. HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?

HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?: Hi, Is there a way to do this? Anyone? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-device-manager-screen/c4ca9a4c-4609-4b64-8953-5a79e2fcd23f
  7. Enlarging at will

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enlarging at will: I got a brand new laptop. I have been using it and sometimes as I'm moving the cursor, it enlarges the document or gmail, or whatever I'm in, and I can't even access some of the buttons I need. I can't see how to decrease the size when that happens....
  8. how to enlarge the window

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to enlarge the window: Good day. Can anyone advise me how to enlarge the window? There is no possibility to change the sound. Even without a test button.. [img] 155345
  9. Notification Tray Enlarged Border After 1809 Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Tray Enlarged Border After 1809 Update: I updated Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) to version 1809 yesterday through Windows Update. After the update, the notification tray started showing an enlarged border around it. Also, if I change the theme to dark mode, the Windows Explorer address bar shows white text over white...
  10. Taskbar notification area how to enlarge?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar notification area how to enlarge?: The task bar notification area (to be use I'm talking about the right place the date time area to the right with sound and network icons) this area is too small and the icons stack up making two rows thereby making the task bar to thick. How do you increase the area of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to enlarge notifiactions on my windows