Windows 10: how to enlarge the window

Discus and support how to enlarge the window in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good day. Can anyone advise me how to enlarge the window? There is no possibility to change the sound. Even without a test button.. [img] 155345 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by trivjedn00m, Apr 29, 2020.

1. how to enlarge the window

Good day. Can anyone advise me how to enlarge the window? There is no possibility to change the sound. Even without a test button..

how to enlarge the window [​IMG]

:)

trivjedn00m, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 23, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

how to enlarge the window

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2020
Thema:

how to enlarge the window

1. how to enlarge the window - Similar Threads - enlarge window

2. windows 11 enlarge dialog box text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 enlarge dialog box text: This is a question in windows 11.As you can see in the sample dialog box attach to this message, the text in the dialog box are very small and make it hard to read.Other text that is not relate to windows dialog box, like windows icon caption in the desktop are in normal...
  3. windows 11 enlarge dialog box text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 enlarge dialog box text: This is a question in windows 11.As you can see in the sample dialog box attach to this message, the text in the dialog box are very small and make it hard to read.Other text that is not relate to windows dialog box, like windows icon caption in the desktop are in normal...
  4. Windows display enlarged please help me out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows display enlarged please help me out: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alexdeluge [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/17i6csw/windows_display_enlarged_please_help_me_out/
  5. File Explorer upload window got enlarged and will not go back to normal - Windows 11 Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer upload window got enlarged and will not go back to normal - Windows 11 Lenovo...: Cropped to hide personal information.Example: When I tried to upload the screenshot, the upload window covered the whole screen. It started late last night and has not gone away even after a restart. Clicking on size has not helped. How can I get it back to normal?P.S. The...
  6. File Explorer upload window got enlarged and will not go back to normal - Windows 11 Lenovo...

File Explorer upload window got enlarged and will not go back to normal - Windows 11 Lenovo...: Cropped to hide personal information.Example: When I tried to upload the screenshot, the upload window covered the whole screen. It started late last night and has not gone away even after a restart. Clicking on size has not helped. How can I get it back to normal?P.S. The...
  7. How do I enlarge the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enlarge the taskbar in Windows 11?: How do I enlarge the taskbar in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enlarge-the-taskbar-in-windows-11/1bb7496c-3bf9-45de-9bf2-39a4f5492697
  8. How do I enlarge the taskbar in Windows 11?

How do I enlarge the taskbar in Windows 11?: How do I enlarge the taskbar in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enlarge-the-taskbar-in-windows-11/1bb7496c-3bf9-45de-9bf2-39a4f5492697
  9. Windows 11 update enlarged my taskbar. How do I make it smaller again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update enlarged my taskbar. How do I make it smaller again?: Hello All,I minimized my taskbar months ago by way of editing the registry. About a week or so ago, I allowed Windows to update and after it restarted, my taskbar appears to have gone back to its original sizesetting.I went back into the registry to once again, make the...
  10. Windows 11 update enlarged my taskbar. How do I make it smaller again?

Windows 11 update enlarged my taskbar. How do I make it smaller again?: Hello All,I minimized my taskbar months ago by way of editing the registry. About a week or so ago, I allowed Windows to update and after it restarted, my taskbar appears to have gone back to its original sizesetting.I went back into the registry to once again, make the...