Windows 10: how to enter admin user

Discus and support how to enter admin user in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to enter admin user because I didn't see the administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by edwindatinguinoo, Jul 27, 2018.

1. how to enter admin user

how to enter admin user because I didn't see the administrator

:)

edwindatinguinoo, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 27, 2018
  4. how to enter admin user

Forgot admin password

Hi,

Thank you for posing your response.

As you are in a state were your account is completely inaccessible, I suggest that you try to access in build admin account and check if you are able to access the desktop.

To access the in built administrator account follow the steps below

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in Administrator account:

• As you are stuck min Safe Mode, in the sign-in
      screen, press and hold shift key and click on the
      power icon.
      Here click on Restart and then Restart now.
    • Type: net user administrator /active:yes (To enable Built –in Administrator account give the command Active: No).
    • Then press ENTER.

Step 2: From Built-in Administrator account give Administrator rights to your user account:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Control Panel.
    • Click on User account.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Click on your user account.
    • Click on reset the password.
    • Restart the computer and check if you are able to login.

Note: Once done exist the build in admin account by typing the command
    net user administrator /active:no

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

how to enter admin user

1. how to enter admin user - Similar Threads - enter admin user

2. Asks for admin user and password but nowhere to enter it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asks for admin user and password but nowhere to enter it: On windows 11, I no longer have access to the default account "Administrator" due to other reasons that aren't relevant here. I did create another one though and I decided to deactivate it using a different account which I then removed admin from. Now when I wanted to...
  3. Asks for admin user and password but nowhere to enter it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asks for admin user and password but nowhere to enter it: On windows 11, I no longer have access to the default account "Administrator" due to other reasons that aren't relevant here. I did create another one though and I decided to deactivate it using a different account which I then removed admin from. Now when I wanted to...
  4. Problem with trying to enter admin user name.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with trying to enter admin user name.: i couldnt log in the my account at all. as you can see , the only box appears is the box for admin password, but i only have built in admin account called pc, which disappeared after creating the normal accounts. please tell me what to do to log in back to original account....
  5. Problem with trying to enter admin user name.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with trying to enter admin user name.: i couldnt log in the my account at all. as you can see , the only box appears is the box for admin password, but i only have built in admin account called pc, which disappeared after creating the normal accounts. please tell me what to do to log in back to original account....
  6. Problem with trying to enter admin user name.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't enter admin credentials to change user settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't enter admin credentials to change user settings: I have two users for my computer, I just made my main one as a "device manager" and the other one remained as a "User". Now my main user cannot be found so i cannot log in. Also when I try to access anything that needs admin rights , such as account management on control...
  8. I changed admin account to standart user. But everything wants "To continue, enter an admin...

I changed admin account to standart user. But everything wants "To continue, enter an admin...: [ATTACH] i want to recover my admin account. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-admin-account-to-standart-user-but/a993a496-0afc-42bd-b609-114642c3a7c1
  9. Enter an admin user name and password

Enter an admin user name and password: The screen already has an "outlook.com" email address for me, then I enter what I believe my password is. Then the screen posts in red print that "the password is incorrect." How can I fix this??...
  10. How to enter admin username and password as administrator?

How to enter admin username and password as administrator?: I sign in my microsoft account but I don't want to enter password everytime I boot my windows. And then I found a way using Netplwiz. I uncheck the option "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and restart my PC. But it doesn't work. Then I run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to input password as administrator