Windows 10: How to enter BIOS settings

Discus and support How to enter BIOS settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! Recently I've tried multiple methods to enter my BIOS settings so I can enable Virtualization. But every method I've tried doesn't work. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeStanojevik, Apr 3, 2020.

1. How to enter BIOS settings

Hello! Recently I've tried multiple methods to enter my BIOS settings so I can enable Virtualization. But every method I've tried doesn't work. When I restart my PC at the bottom it says: "Press TAB to open Post BIOS settings" and when I press TAB I see multiple commands but none of them are for what I am looking for, has anyone else experienced this? If so how did you enter the BIOS settings?

:)

GeorgeStanojevik, Apr 3, 2020

2. entering Bios settings

Hi Geoff,

To access BIOS settings under Windows 10 operating system, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, then click Settings.
    • Click Update & security, select Recovery then under
      Advanced startup, click Restart now.
    • Select Troubleshoot, then Advanced options, then click
      UEFI Firmware Settings.

Let us know how it goes.

Gemzon Mar, Apr 3, 2020
  3. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Apr 3, 2020
  4. How to enter BIOS settings

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

How to enter BIOS settings

1. How to enter BIOS settings - Similar Threads - enter BIOS settings

2. BIOS enter fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS enter fail: I always fail to enter BIOS, I want to enter this to enable VT. I tried pressing all F keys, but nothing worked. UEFI BIOS settings do not have the options to enable/disable VT. Please help....
  3. BIOS enter fail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS enter fail: I always fail to enter BIOS, I want to enter this to enable VT. I tried pressing all F keys, but nothing worked. UEFI BIOS settings do not have the options to enable/disable VT. Please help....
  4. Unable to enter UEFI mode to change BIOS settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to enter UEFI mode to change BIOS settings.: Hello,I have recently been trying to restart my computer and boot into UEFI mode so I can access the BIOS settings of my computer, but I am always unable to do so. I am always able to get to the point of restarting and selecting the UEFI mode, but it never actually opens it....
  5. Unable to enter UEFI mode to change BIOS settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to enter UEFI mode to change BIOS settings.: Hello,I have recently been trying to restart my computer and boot into UEFI mode so I can access the BIOS settings of my computer, but I am always unable to do so. I am always able to get to the point of restarting and selecting the UEFI mode, but it never actually opens it....
  6. How to enter the "true" BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    How to enter the "true" BIOS: I have Samsung laptop, and i want to enter the BIOS but upon entering i get a crappy, limited BIOS ( and i want to access the actual BIOS. How do i skip, take out or just access the true BIOS? And by BIOS i mean the UEFI firmware settings path, that takes you the BIOS. 179698
  7. How to enter BIOS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enter BIOS?: So I need to modify few things on my computer and when I try to enter BIOS, it's not working. I am trying to press F2 or delete but still nada. I got this laptop few months ago so I was never really interested in checking it. So now I need help from y'all. Please comment if...
  8. "please enter setup to recover BIOS settings"

in Windows 10 Support
    "please enter setup to recover BIOS settings": Hi. I'm getting that message when I boot up. I enter BIOS and then exit without making changes and all is then well. There must be a problem, though, and I've read that it's most likely a dead motherboard battery. But if the battery is dead why is the date and time on my...
  9. How to Enter BIOS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Enter BIOS?: How to Enter BIOS: Please refer to the following page to know the steps: Enter BIOS_Click Here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enter-bios/eb0e69de-342e-419f-9277-7692356750bd
  10. How to enter BIOS configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to enter BIOS configuration: hi again *Party*Party My System Specs: available i cant find "UEFI FirmWare Settings" [img] 32381