Windows 10: How to enter BIOS Setup on Windows PCs

Discus and support How to enter BIOS Setup on Windows PCs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; BIOS Basic Input/Output System, is the built-in core processor software responsible for booting up your system.Method #1: Use hotkey during boot-up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YuvrajX, Nov 11, 2021.

1. YuvrajX Win User

How to enter BIOS Setup on Windows PCs

BIOS Basic Input/Output System, is the built-in core processor software responsible for booting up your system.Method #1: Use hotkey during boot-up Acer: F2 or DELASUS: F2 for all PCs, F2 or DEL for motherboardsDell: F2 or F12HP: ESC or F10Lenovo: F2 or Fn + F2Lenovo Desktops: F1Lenovo ThinkPads: Enter + F1.MSI: DEL for motherboards and PCsMicrosoft Surface Tablets: Press and hold volume up button.Origin PC: F2Samsung: F2Sony: F1, F2, or F3Toshiba: F2 Method #2: Use Windows Recovery Environment Options to enter W

:)

YuvrajX, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Compumind Win User

How do I enter BIOS setup - Acer Computer

Strictly FYI -

I agree with NavyLCDR's suggestion, too.

BIOS Keys by Manufacturer

Here's a list of common BIOS keys by brand. Depending on the age of your model, the key may be different.

• ASRock: F2 or DEL
    • ASUS: F2 for all PCs, F2 or DEL for Motherboards
    • Acer: F2 or DEL
    • Dell: F2 or F12
    • ECS: DEL
    • Gigabyte / Aorus: F2 or DEL
    • HP: F10
    • Lenovo (Consumer Laptops): F2 or Fn + F2
    • Lenovo (Desktops): F1
    • Lenovo (ThinkPads): Enter then F1.
    • MSI: DEL for motherboards and PCs
    • Microsoft Surface Tablets: Press and hold volume up button.
    • Origin PC: F2
    • Samsung: F2
    • Toshiba: F2
    • Zotac: DEL
    *chuckle

Compumind, Nov 11, 2021
  3. "please enter setup to recover BIOS settings"

Hi Ztruker. The second scannow was clear, thanks. However, I'm still getting 'Please enter setup..' when I switch on. On the BIOS 'home screen' there's a Boot Order list with my HDD showing first. I pressed F8 to enter the Boot section but the order there seemed odd. I clicked Windows Boot Manager and I was back to normal. I'll have to investigate Boot Order further, I think.

dortmunder, Nov 11, 2021
  4. How to enter BIOS Setup on Windows PCs

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Nov 11, 2021
Thema:

How to enter BIOS Setup on Windows PCs

1. How to enter BIOS Setup on Windows PCs - Similar Threads - enter BIOS Setup

2. How to enter BIOS Setup on Windows PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enter BIOS Setup on Windows PCs: BIOS Basic Input/Output System, is the built-in core processor software responsible for booting up your system.Method #1: Use hotkey during boot-up Acer: F2 or DELASUS: F2 for all PCs, F2 or DEL for motherboardsDell: F2 or F12HP: ESC or F10Lenovo: F2 or Fn + F2Lenovo...
  3. How to enter BIOS Setup on Windows PCs

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enter BIOS Setup on Windows PCs: BIOS Basic Input/Output System, is the built-in core processor software responsible for booting up your system.Method #1: Use hotkey during boot-up Acer: F2 or DELASUS: F2 for all PCs, F2 or DEL for motherboardsDell: F2 or F12HP: ESC or F10Lenovo: F2 or Fn + F2Lenovo...
  4. How to enter BIOS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enter BIOS?: So I need to modify few things on my computer and when I try to enter BIOS, it's not working. I am trying to press F2 or delete but still nada. I got this laptop few months ago so I was never really interested in checking it. So now I need help from y'all. Please comment if...
  5. Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to boot, nor enter safe mode, and it automatically enters BIOS setup. Exiting BIOS...: As mentioned in the title, I'm in absolute shit show. The pc ran well hours ago and now suddenly I'm in this situation. I did install any softwares whatsover and did not recall doing any windows update. Please, if anyone knows what may have been the cause and how to fix it...
  6. "please enter setup to recover BIOS settings"

in Windows 10 Support
    "please enter setup to recover BIOS settings": Hi. I'm getting that message when I boot up. I enter BIOS and then exit without making changes and all is then well. There must be a problem, though, and I've read that it's most likely a dead motherboard battery. But if the battery is dead why is the date and time on my...
  7. How do I enter BIOS setup - Acer Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I enter BIOS setup - Acer Computer: User guide says to press F2 when the ACER logo appears. The ACER logo doesn't appear at boot. I've tried pressing F2 anyway but no biios screen. Also tried F12, F10, and Del.at boot. Part of my sysinfo is: System Name ACER_DESKTOP System Manufacturer Acer System Model...
  8. How to Enter BIOS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Enter BIOS?: How to Enter BIOS: Please refer to the following page to know the steps: Enter BIOS_Click Here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enter-bios/eb0e69de-342e-419f-9277-7692356750bd
  9. Gigabyte MA770-UD3 cannot enter Bios setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gigabyte MA770-UD3 cannot enter Bios setup: Guys, Tried everything I could find on this and other forums to make possible entering into my Bios setup. I have Gigabyte MA770T-UD3, rev 1.5 and Bios version F10 and whatever I tried by hitting Del key during boot I got black screen with cursor blinking on top left corner....
  10. How to enter BIOS configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to enter BIOS configuration: hi again *Party*Party My System Specs: available i cant find "UEFI FirmWare Settings" [img] 32381