Windows 10: How to enter BIOS?

Discus and support How to enter BIOS? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I need to modify few things on my computer and when I try to enter BIOS, it's not working. I am trying to press F2 or delete but still nada. I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Suitable-Cricket-204, Apr 8, 2021.

1. How to enter BIOS?

So I need to modify few things on my computer and when I try to enter BIOS, it's not working. I am trying to press F2 or delete but still nada. I got this laptop few months ago so I was never really interested in checking it. So now I need help from y'all. Please comment if you know any other methods.

submitted by /u/Suitable-Cricket-204
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Suitable-Cricket-204, Apr 8, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 8, 2021
  3. How to Enter BIOS?

How to Enter BIOS:

Please refer to the following page to know the steps:

Enter BIOS_Click Here

ĀnishAhmed, Apr 8, 2021
  4. How to enter BIOS?

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

How to enter BIOS?

1. How to enter BIOS? - Similar Threads - enter BIOS

2. Cannot Enter BIOS on Acer Aspire 4752 After Installation of Lubuntu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Enter BIOS on Acer Aspire 4752 After Installation of Lubuntu: Hi! First of all this is not the first time I have installed more than on Operating System.I actually use more than one SSD with different operating systems. Windows 7, 8.1, 10, & 11; Debian 11 & Debian 12; Ubuntu Latest - I forgot the version Kubuntu, Xubuntu, & Lubuntu;...
  3. Cannot Enter BIOS on Acer Aspire 4752 After Installation of Lubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Enter BIOS on Acer Aspire 4752 After Installation of Lubuntu: Hi! First of all this is not the first time I have installed more than on Operating System.I actually use more than one SSD with different operating systems. Windows 7, 8.1, 10, & 11; Debian 11 & Debian 12; Ubuntu Latest - I forgot the version Kubuntu, Xubuntu, & Lubuntu;...
  4. Cannot Enter BIOS on Acer Aspire 4752 After Installation of Lubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...: Hey peopleMy name is Tomek and i can't change things in my Bios Settings on the school pc.i got an admin but i made an personal account so they don't get acces to my pc.so my question is : how can i get acces and trun secure boot on if i can't change anything?I can enter the...
  6. How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...

How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...: Hey peopleMy name is Tomek and i can't change things in my Bios Settings on the school pc.i got an admin but i made an personal account so they don't get acces to my pc.so my question is : how can i get acces and trun secure boot on if i can't change anything?I can enter the...
  7. My PC dont work after the boot logo where you can enter bios and stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC dont work after the boot logo where you can enter bios and stuff: So due to some incident involving me letting my nephew use my pc is now not working properly, long story short apparently the issue started with my nephew playing around the bios and then he turned off the integrated graphic card why he did it I don't know, when he finished...
  8. My PC dont work after the boot logo where you can enter bios and stuff

My PC dont work after the boot logo where you can enter bios and stuff: So due to some incident involving me letting my nephew use my pc is now not working properly, long story short apparently the issue started with my nephew playing around the bios and then he turned off the integrated graphic card why he did it I don't know, when he finished...
  9. My PC dont work after the boot logo where you can enter bios and stuff

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. When i turn on laptop it asks for password before entering bios or startup. But i didn't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When i turn on laptop it asks for password before entering bios or startup. But i didn't...: When i turn on laptop it asks for password before entering bios or startup. But i didn't set any password is there anyway i can reset it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turn-on-laptop-it-asks-for-password-before/f7e198b5-fa77-40dc-8fcd-d938948e0ee8