Windows 10: How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?

Discus and support How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to enter custom URL into windows news feedback? I want my own site to be in my news feed. I mean... not mine, but certainly less known than the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdrianPX, Sep 23, 2022.

1. AdrianPX Win User

How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?

How to enter custom URL into windows news feedback? I want my own site to be in my news feed. I mean... not mine, but certainly less known than the others. If you can't, where I can ask them to make it as a great new feature with next update?

:)

AdrianPX, Sep 23, 2022

2. The new option of adding Bing calendars in Windows 10 Calendar

Hi,

We appreciate your time bringing this to our attention. We suggest that you share your comments and suggestion on our Feedback hub by following these steps:

• Type Windows Feedback in the search bar.
    • Type some keywords from your issue in the box marked Search for feedback and press
      Enter.
    • If you find your issue, upvote it. If you don't find it, select Add new feedback, then fill out the form.
    Regards.

Monica Cam, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Windows feedback

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To open the feedback app follow the steps below:

• Open Start menu.
    • Type 'Feedback' and hit enter.
    • Follow the prompts and send the feedback.

If you are facing issues with Windows Updates, run the Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Open Start Menu.

• Type “Troubleshooting” and hit Enter.

• On the left pane, click on view all.

• Click on Windows Updates and follow the prompts.

Hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you

Sahil Bali, Sep 23, 2022
  4. PMLive Win User

Windows feedback

Does not work

PMLive, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

1. How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback? - Similar Threads - enter custom URL

2. Customize the news in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customize the news in the taskbar?: How much can you customize the news in the taskbar? When you click on or hover over the weather summary in the taskbar, a news box pops up. These are news sources that Microsoft his picked. Can I choose my own news sources? I’m seeing news about Trump on an almost daily basis...
  3. Customize the news in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customize the news in the taskbar?: How much can you customize the news in the taskbar? When you click on or hover over the weather summary in the taskbar, a news box pops up. These are news sources that Microsoft his picked. Can I choose my own news sources? I’m seeing news about Trump on an almost daily basis...
  4. Customize the news in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Update SignatureFallBackOrder to custom url

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update SignatureFallBackOrder to custom url: Hello,I have working on a solution where I need to control the defender updates by disabling the auto updates and triggering the updates via a custom logic. I see there are 3 options in Set-MpPreference's signaturefallbackorder i.e Update server, wsus, mmc and one additional...
  6. How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?: How to enter custom URL into windows news feedback? I want my own site to be in my news feed. I mean... not mine, but certainly less known than the others. If you can't, where I can ask them to make it as a great new feature with next update?...
  7. How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?

How to enter custom URL into Windows news feedback?: How to enter custom URL into windows news feedback? I want my own site to be in my news feed. I mean... not mine, but certainly less known than the others. If you can't, where I can ask them to make it as a great new feature with next update?...
  8. News Bar Customization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News Bar Customization: I recently installed the MS News Bar beta from the microsoft.com. It works well scrolling news and a couple stock tickets. That being said, I downloaded it because I was under the impression that the content on the News Bar was customizable. What I'd really like to be able to...
  9. News Bar Customization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News Bar Customization: I recently installed the MS News Bar beta from the microsoft.com. It works well scrolling news and a couple stock tickets. That being said, I downloaded it because I was under the impression that the content on the News Bar was customizable. What I'd really like to be able to...
  10. News Bar Customization