Windows 10: How to enter multiple calculations in calculator window 11

Discus and support How to enter multiple calculations in calculator window 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want enter calculations: 1+2+3, but the calculator application in window 11 alway show result when i press +,-,*,/ that is very not usefull. I only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ngọc Anh2, Jun 23, 2024.

1. How to enter multiple calculations in calculator window 11

I want enter calculations: 1+2+3, but the calculator application in window 11 alway show result when i press +,-,*,/ that is very not usefull. I only want get the result when I press = or enter. How can I do it?

:)

Ngọc Anh2, Jun 23, 2024
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Calculator

Hi,

Some of the reasons why the calculator app will not work properly are: the program encountered a corrupted system files, virus and malware, and another application is conflicting with it.

We suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the calculator. In doing so, you will have a fresh copy of the application which will eliminate the issue. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Allow the application to make changes, Type in Powershell then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Restart the computer after the process and try accessing the menu of the calculator.
    Don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Lost my calculator on windows 10

Hi Mike,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience cause to you. I will be glad to help you with this.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen you try to install the calculator?
    • Did you tried installing the calculator from Windows store?
    Meanwhile, let’s try simple steps and check if you are able to open calculator.

• Type run on the Windows search bar and select Run.

• Enter the command in box and press Enter.

%SystemRoot%\system32\calc.exe
    Hope it helps. Please let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 23, 2024
  4. How to enter multiple calculations in calculator window 11

The calculator doesn't calculate right.

Typing

5+5*2 gives the answer 20

Should be 15 as multiplication always comes before addition/subtraction.

This is the result of the calculator assuming that when you continue writing it should calculate at each step.

Please fix this because it does not make a useful product when it cannot be relied on.

Marcel Orschel, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

How to enter multiple calculations in calculator window 11

1. How to enter multiple calculations in calculator window 11 - Similar Threads - enter multiple calculations

2. My Calculator App in windows 11 Keeps on opening multiple calculator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Calculator App in windows 11 Keeps on opening multiple calculator app: We are running AVD session on Windows 11 platform, As we noticed , Calculator app automatically opening in the task manager , Also Checked the user session process in the task manager , i can see one app is running , We have tried to check any short cut key enable, No such...
  3. My Calculator App in windows 11 Keeps on opening multiple calculator app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Calculator App in windows 11 Keeps on opening multiple calculator app: We are running AVD session on Windows 11 platform, As we noticed , Calculator app automatically opening in the task manager , Also Checked the user session process in the task manager , i can see one app is running , We have tried to check any short cut key enable, No such...
  4. How to enter multiple calculations in calculator window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enter multiple calculations in calculator window 11: I want enter calculations: 1+2+3, but the calculator application in window 11 alway show result when i press +,-,*,/ that is very not usefull. I only want get the result when I press = or enter. How can I do it?...
  5. The calculator doesn't calculate right.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The calculator doesn't calculate right.: Typing 5+5*2 gives the answer 20Should be 15 as multiplication always comes before addition/subtraction.This is the result of the calculator assuming that when you continue writing it should calculate at each step.Please fix this because it does not make a useful product when...
  6. The calculator doesn't calculate right.

The calculator doesn't calculate right.: Typing 5+5*2 gives the answer 20Should be 15 as multiplication always comes before addition/subtraction.This is the result of the calculator assuming that when you continue writing it should calculate at each step.Please fix this because it does not make a useful product when...
  7. calculator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    calculator: I want this feature back on the calculator, it disappeared, I guess with an update. 15+15-5+2*4 so that it shows a running list of the numbers that I am using. It no longer does that. It only shows the number that I type in and 1 other number. Can this be fixed?...
  8. Calculator

Calculator: Calculator does not come on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator/2bc20bcc-f728-40a6-a685-ff6750f4761a
  9. calculator

calculator: What happened to the calculator, it's no longer in the start menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator/87a62349-dc33-4e10-bbf7-5f7b99701239
  10. Calculation error of windows 10 calculator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculation error of windows 10 calculator: Today I found a log calculation error with windows 10 calculator app, I posted here two different results from my mobile app and windows 10 app. Kindly I need your support on it. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...