Windows 10: How to enter single event rather than periodic event when click on calendar in task bar?

Discus and support How to enter single event rather than periodic event when click on calendar in task bar? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to edit single event when I click the periodic event in the calendar of the task bar, but this action leads to editing the whole event, how can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tao96, May 6, 2019.

1. tao96 Win User

How to enter single event rather than periodic event when click on calendar in task bar?

I want to edit single event when I click the periodic event in the calendar of the task bar, but this action leads to editing the whole event, how can I edit single event when I click it?

:)

tao96, May 6, 2019

2. Events lost from windows phone calendar.

Calendar events are "maintained" in FULL on Outlook Calendar

Your phone will sync the following events (these settings can't be changed):

• Two weeks of past single-instance (non-recurring) events.
    • All future single-instance events.
    • All recurring events that have occurrences within the last two weeks or any time in the future.
    Here is the guide on
    Calendar

Philip Anderson's Mother's Son, May 6, 2019
  3. gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 6, 2019
  4. How to enter single event rather than periodic event when click on calendar in task bar?

Calendar App randomly shows no events, app bar missing

I've noticed recently that the calendar app will sometimes show no events and not have the app bar visible at the bottom of the screen. When this happens, I have to power cycle the phone before the events show up again; closing the calendar app from the
    task switcher (hold down back key) and relaunching it appears to have no effect. Also, while the calendar appears to be empty, event reminders still trigger as scheduled. The events always remain visible on other devices, such as through Outlook Web Access,
    desktop Outlook client, etc.

How to enter single event rather than periodic event when click on calendar in task bar? 4e9249a4-43f9-43e1-8ede-b4ffc481f6b7.jpg

For what it's worth, I do have a large number of calendars synced to my phone, but I've had things set up this way long before the problem started:

• On-Premises Exchange 2010

2 calendars (1 hidden)
    • Facebook Beta

Birthdays, Attending, Invited
    • Hotmail (Windows Live)

4 calendars (3 hidden)
    • Office 365

6 calendars (4 hidden)
    I'm running a Lumia 928 with WP 8.1 Update (8.10.14157.200).

The fact that the app bar is missing and the notifications continue to work makes me think the app is somehow getting stuck resuming/redrawing, rather than the calendar data actually being missing. Anyone else seeing this? Suggestions?

Matt Schultz, May 6, 2019
Thema:

How to enter single event rather than periodic event when click on calendar in task bar?

1. How to enter single event rather than periodic event when click on calendar in task bar? - Similar Threads - enter single event

2. w11 Calendar events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w11 Calendar events: Hi, where are the calendar event files stored. I'm trying to delete all events from the app and there is no neat way of doing this, but even neither resetting or reinstalling the app don't remove them....
  3. w11 Calendar events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w11 Calendar events: Hi, where are the calendar event files stored. I'm trying to delete all events from the app and there is no neat way of doing this, but even neither resetting or reinstalling the app don't remove them....
  4. Entering an Event in My Outlook Calendar

Entering an Event in My Outlook Calendar: Out of the blue, I went to put an event in my Outlook calendar on my I phone and next thing I know, I am getting email from people asking me about the entry. Somehow, a number of emails are attached to my event entry as if I had invited them to share the event when I did no...
  5. Missing calendar events

Missing calendar events: I opened my calendar today and I am missing events. How did that happen and how do I get them back again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-calendar-events/7b6ad2ee-8584-4560-808a-bce46805ae9c
  6. How to show all months calendar events by single click the taskbar clock?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to show all months calendar events by single click the taskbar clock?: Clicking the taskbar -> clock brings up the current months calendar (borrowed image). Assuming events exists on calendar why don't they show up as at least tick marks or something on each day an event exist? Can I change a setting to make that happen? Showing all events all...
  7. Task bar calendar events keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar calendar events keep disappearing: So a while back, the calendar events in my task bar clock just completely disappeared. After doing some digging, I found if you just reset the Mail and Calendar app, it'll come back. Huzzah, it did. The next time I opened my calendar, I got a notice that my account settings...
  8. Deleting Calendar Events

Deleting Calendar Events: I have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble deleting events from the calendar on Windows 10. I had that problem too. There was a birthday I was trying to edit, and Windows 10 wouldn't let me. I logged into live.com and tried to edit it there, but it wasn't even...
  9. Notifying of events in calendar

Notifying of events in calendar: Under Windows ten, how can I set the calendar to notify me of a coming event, like by a pop-up or by sending a message? Thanks for any help. 13746
  10. Calendar New Event

Calendar New Event: Can't get this to work,click on new event and nothing happens? Calendar loads OK and highlights today,just can't add any events. This was a new install and I think it worked after the install,not sure why not working. Thanks for any suggestions on helping me fix this....