Windows 10: how to erase Adobe from msconfig and startup programs?

Discus and support how to erase Adobe from msconfig and startup programs? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ***moved on english forum*** I would also like to know how to find out more explicitly what a startup program is where it is linked to? Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulKagan, Aug 30, 2020.

1. PaulKagan Win User

how to erase Adobe from msconfig and startup programs?

***moved on english forum***

I would also like to know how to find out more explicitly what a startup program is where it is linked to?

Is there a way to remove a startup program not simply deactivate it once it's been added to the list?

In MS Config there are many Adobe programs I would like to erase is this not possible?

Pictures to follow:

how to erase Adobe from msconfig and startup programs? 561b39a9-7741-49de-8c00-8ac3d904b958?upload=true.png

Picture 1 - How do I erase Adobe from this list?

how to erase Adobe from msconfig and startup programs? 375d4224-5269-4c91-9790-eb58f357746f?upload=true.png

Picture 2 - How do I erase this from the list but how do I find out what it is ? what is it pointing to ? who is the author etc.. ? or some kind of information about what it might be?

how to erase Adobe from msconfig and startup programs? c066baf1-1d26-44eb-9c27-a65e3c803265?upload=true.png

Picture 3 - how do I erase Adobe from MS Config?

Merci Danke Schon..

:)

PaulKagan, Aug 30, 2020
  2. m0nk3n Win User

msconfig and startup programs

in windows 7 ultimate. i used msconfig to control the startup programs. in windows 10. i use task manager to do that. also sometimes use msconfig to turn off services that are not used by microsoft from old habit. thats the only thing that's happened. no corruption of any kind.

the only thing ludicrous here is that msconfig wont accept me to use 1 of the 3 startup options which is;

1: Normal Startup.
    2: Diagnostic Startup.
    3: Selective Startup.
    now the problem is that when i open msconfig and select Normal Startup then press OK and the window closes. and i open msconfig again it reverted back to selective startup. why?

windows 10 Pro version 1511 (OS-build 10586.164)

m0nk3n, Aug 30, 2020
  3. m0nk3n Win User
    msconfig and startup programs

msconfig wont change back to "normal startup".

startup items does not startup even when changed to activated.

do i have to reinstall programs for these to work?

m0nk3n, Aug 30, 2020
  4. how to erase Adobe from msconfig and startup programs?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

how to erase Adobe from msconfig and startup programs?

1. how to erase Adobe from msconfig and startup programs? - Similar Threads - erase Adobe msconfig

2. Why was startup removed from msconfig and how can I put it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was startup removed from msconfig and how can I put it back?: Startup was removed from msconfig a while ago, and was put in task manager. I don't like this change and want startup back in msconfig. Why was this done, and how can I revert it?Was it done to dumb down windows to make it more user friendly for stupid people?...
  3. Why was startup removed from msconfig and how can I put it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why was startup removed from msconfig and how can I put it back?: Startup was removed from msconfig a while ago, and was put in task manager. I don't like this change and want startup back in msconfig. Why was this done, and how can I revert it?Was it done to dumb down windows to make it more user friendly for stupid people?...
  4. How to disable Adobe AcroTray.exe from Starting at Startup

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Adobe AcroTray.exe from Starting at Startup: [ATTACH]ActoTray.exe is a service from Adobe Acrobat used for various purposes, including monitoring genuine use of the Adobe Software. However, because the service keeps running in the background, it slows down the Windows Startup and makes PC slow as it takes up CPU...
  5. Cant print from Office365 programs or Adobe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant print from Office365 programs or Adobe: Running Windows 10 on a Dell. Cant print from Word or any other Office product or Adobe. Can test print from the computer to the printer. Have run trouble shooter but not issues have been detected. Have uninstalled and reinstalled printer numerous times. Have cleared...
  6. MSconfig / normal startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSconfig / normal startup: Hi all, I am experiencing problems on startup (old Dell E6320 with Windows 10 32bits) since I may have change MSconfig setup from Selective to Normal Startup. Ever since when Windows is booting, it takes minutes to get to the PW screen, my PW is no longer accepted, then it...
  7. msconfig>Diagnostic startup fails

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    msconfig>Diagnostic startup fails: I am trying to determine why Firefox takes 20 seconds to open. This does not happen in Safe Mode so presumably another package is causing the delay. Consequently, I wanted to start in diagnostics mode. However, as soon as I click on the button for Diagnostics startup, the...
  8. MSCONFIG/General/ Selective startup

in Windows 10 Support
    MSCONFIG/General/ Selective startup: I can't get my PC to do a normal start up. When I select normal start up in MSCONFIG and hit apply and boot it reverts to Selective start up. However everything appears to be working normally. I'm not sure if it is or if it is actually doing a Selective start up. Any ideas?...
  9. MSConfig & Selective Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    MSConfig & Selective Startup: So msconfig is driving me nuts as whenever i just click normal or diagonstic boot it reverts to selective startup. I had this issue in Windows 7 and i fixed it somehow. Any help? 9138
  10. msconfig and startup programs

in Windows 10 Support
    msconfig and startup programs: msconfig wont change back to "normal startup". startup items does not startup even when changed to activated. do i have to reinstall programs for these to work? 46381