Windows 10: How to escalate beyond Premier Support

Discus and support How to escalate beyond Premier Support in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've had open ticket with Premier Support for almost 6 months regarding our Power BI site in the app.powerbigov.us server. We lost access due to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Furious Floyd, Sep 5, 2019.

1. How to escalate beyond Premier Support

I've had open ticket with Premier Support for almost 6 months regarding our Power BI site in the app.powerbigov.us server.

We lost access due to a licensing issue, and it has not yet been restored. We opened a ticket 6 months ago, and the follow up has been very limited and infrequent. We are almost at the point of moving on to another embedded product, because if we had a six months of downtime while in production we would all be fired.

How do I bring this managerial deficiency to the right people who can not only solve my problem, but solve whatever impediment exists now that is blocking the service I haver come to expect from MSFT.

:)

Furious Floyd, Sep 5, 2019

2. Support Escalation

I have purchased Office 365 and using on Lumia 950XL. The support guy is pathetic, they give some garbage solutions. Can I know whom to escalate the issue. Support Guy even did not transfer me back on the system for the feedback, mentioning that the system
    in down.

Anyway it is my mistake to buy Microsoft .

Just wanted to know if I can escalate the ticket - **** to someone else.

Regards

Porus Mehta

*** Moderator's note: Case number removed due to security purposes **

Community User Cautions

• Please be careful with your personal information. If you post your email address in a post, it may be used for any purpose by the general public, as this is a public community.
    • Don't post information that could be used by others to steal your identity, like your street address, your phone number, your social security number, or your credit card number.

PorusMehta, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Support Escalation

Hi,
    PorusMehta

We're glad to help. We strongly suggest to contact our Microsoft Answer Desk or call our
    Customer Service to further assist you with the issue. They are the people who can only escalate your case to the next
    level of support. Please provide them your case number to continue where you left.

Shaira Cay, Sep 5, 2019
  4. How to escalate beyond Premier Support

Can't get Adobe Premiere Pro to work anymore. Please Help!

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen when you try to import any content?
    • Do you get any error message/error code?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl
      and hit Enter.

• Now locate for Adobe Premiere Pro, right click on it and uninstall the program.
    • Once uninstalling is done restart the computer and try installing again.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and install the program in compatibility mode and check.

• Follow the above steps to uninstall the program.

• Now Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

How to escalate beyond Premier Support

1. How to escalate beyond Premier Support - Similar Threads - escalate beyond Premier

2. Global escalations support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Global escalations support: I updated my Xbox one x and now I’m locked out of my account.I cannot get a password reset as the email I used is no longer available.I have filled out the forms but apparently I don’t have enough information.I have over 50,000 gamer points a lot of saved progress.I have...
  3. Global escalations support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Global escalations support: I updated my Xbox one x and now I’m locked out of my account.I cannot get a password reset as the email I used is no longer available.I have filled out the forms but apparently I don’t have enough information.I have over 50,000 gamer points a lot of saved progress.I have...
  4. how to get the premiere support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get the premiere support: Need to get the premiere support for servers and client machines. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-premiere-support/fe2ec8ce-f331-46bf-b9b6-8add6701941f
  5. how to get the premiere support

how to get the premiere support: Need to get the premiere support for servers and client machines. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-premiere-support/fe2ec8ce-f331-46bf-b9b6-8add6701941f
  6. Escalation Team support take

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Escalation Team support take: Hello, I just wanted to know how long it will take for Microsoft Escalation Team to help you because i've created an ticket 6 days ago and they said it would take 24 to 72 hours for them to email me but it's been 6 days and I still haven't gotten an email from their...
  7. Escalation Team support take

Escalation Team support take: Hello, I just wanted to know how long it will take for Microsoft Escalation Team to help you because i've created an ticket 6 days ago and they said it would take 24 to 72 hours for them to email me but it's been 6 days and I still haven't gotten an email from their...
  8. Premier Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premier Support: I have Premier Support Ticket that was closed by a technician looking to up their response numbers. The issue is unresolved. Is there actually a support team in the U interstates for escalating this event?...
  9. Premier Support

Premier Support: I have Premier Support Ticket that was closed by a technician looking to up their response numbers. The issue is unresolved. Is there actually a support team in the U interstates for escalating this event?...
  10. Premier Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging