Windows 10: How to Exclude Group Policy Shortcuts from OneDrive Sync -

Discus and support How to Exclude Group Policy Shortcuts from OneDrive Sync - in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have seen this question here before, but until now, I have not found a real solution.I have found logonscripts and powershell scripts but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jan De Smet Jan, Mar 7, 2023.

1. How to Exclude Group Policy Shortcuts from OneDrive Sync -

Hello,I have seen this question here before, but until now, I have not found a real solution.I have found logonscripts and powershell scripts but no real solution from Microsoft.Does anyone have a solution?I have tried filtering / excluding through MEM: Exclude specific kinds of files from being uploadedThis does not seem to work.Problem:We have shortcuts deployed to AD users through GPO.when these users logon to different pc's these shortcuts are duplicated. This is very annoying for users logging on to different systems.Many thanks.

:)

Jan De Smet Jan, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Allan Mej Win User

GROUP POLICIES IN WINDOWS 10

You can change Group Policies by opening Group Policy Editor first. You can open it by following these steps:

• Log in an administrator account. If you are already logged in as an administrator, proceed to step 2.
    • Press Windows + R to open Run.
    • Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.

After opening Group Policy Editor, you can now make the necessary changes that you want.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Mar 7, 2023
  3. Exclude from OneDrive sync?

Quick question: Is there a way to exclude specific files from syncing with OneDrive?

I don't need to sync auto-generated files beginning with "~" (tilde) or ending in ".bak".

Mugsy'sRapSheet, Mar 7, 2023
  4. How to Exclude Group Policy Shortcuts from OneDrive Sync -

GROUP POLICIES IN WINDOWS 10

Just what i needed thank you.

johnapplegateVV, Mar 7, 2023
Thema:

How to Exclude Group Policy Shortcuts from OneDrive Sync -

1. How to Exclude Group Policy Shortcuts from OneDrive Sync - - Similar Threads - Exclude Group Policy

2. exclude domain server computer from applying a group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exclude domain server computer from applying a group policy: Hi,i have disabled usb storage by group policy but all system in LAN disabled now i want to exclude domain server or any particular computer.Please help me.Thanks...
  3. exclude domain server computer from applying a group policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exclude domain server computer from applying a group policy: Hi,i have disabled usb storage by group policy but all system in LAN disabled now i want to exclude domain server or any particular computer.Please help me.Thanks...
  4. exclude domain server computer from applying a group policy

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to Exclude Group Policy Shortcuts from OneDrive Sync -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Exclude Group Policy Shortcuts from OneDrive Sync -: Hello,I have seen this question here before, but until now, I have not found a real solution.I have found logonscripts and powershell scripts but no real solution from Microsoft.Does anyone have a solution?I have tried filtering / excluding through MEM: Exclude specific kinds...
  6. How to exclude password policy in group policy object on a particular user in Active...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to exclude password policy in group policy object on a particular user in Active...: Hi I was created many user in active directory and i was apply password policy in GPO but i do not want to apply password policy on a particular user. and i want to exclude this user from password policy. please help me to solve it. regard izhar...
  7. How to exclude password policy in group policy object on a particular user in Active...

How to exclude password policy in group policy object on a particular user in Active...: Hi I was created many user in active directory and i was apply password policy in GPO but i do not want to apply password policy on a particular user. and i want to exclude this user from password policy. please help me to solve it. regard izhar...
  8. Exclude from OneDrive sync?

Exclude from OneDrive sync?: Quick question: Is there a way to exclude specific files from syncing with OneDrive?I don't need to sync auto-generated files beginning with "~" tilde or ending in ".bak"....
  9. Exclude from OneDrive sync?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exclude from OneDrive sync?: Quick question: Is there a way to exclude specific files from syncing with OneDrive?I don't need to sync auto-generated files beginning with "~" tilde or ending in ".bak"....
  10. How to exclude Individual Users or Computers from a Group Policy Object

in Windows 10 News
    How to exclude Individual Users or Computers from a Group Policy Object: [ATTACH]Usually, when group policy is applied, it is applied for all the computers or user groups or all the users. There are no exceptions. However, […] This article How to exclude Individual Users or Computers from a Group Policy Object first appeared on...