Windows 10: How To Exempt The App Store

Discus and support How To Exempt The App Store in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have 17133.73 64 bit already setup on my boot media ready to do a fresh install, but before i do i have a couple of questions. * first i have the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xXWhackerXx, Apr 11, 2018.

1. How To Exempt The App Store

i have 17133.73 64 bit already setup on my boot media ready to do a fresh install, but before i do i have a couple of questions.
    first i have the following apps and would like which one or ones are recommended to install/use.
    win10privacy, ashampoo antispy, destroy windows 10 spying, spybot anti-beacon, o&o shutup10,
    second out of the one or ones recommended and i install/use i need to be able to make sure the store is unaffected by them cause there are at least 3 apps i use from it, s i can't have any of them blocking my ability to use the store. if it makes any difference i use a local account.
    any help and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank in advance.

:)

xXWhackerXx, Apr 11, 2018
  2. DenverB. Win User

Request for Added Functionality on MS Phone Alarm App

Hi, You may try searching 3rd party app from the Store for that purpose. Using the default alarm app, you need to create a new alarm for each exemption and turn it off after using it.

DenverB., Apr 11, 2018
  3. How to install app

on the store my phone lumia 620

[Moved from Internet Explorer 10]

how to install app, Apr 11, 2018
  4. How To Exempt The App Store

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but I can take a stab at it. Seems like you have two separate questions.

First, you don't need any of the anti-spy apps in your list. If you are doing a clean install, don't bother reinstalling any of those.

Second, I believe you had to give an e-mail address in order to download from the Store. You should be able to log back in to the Store after your clean install and download the same three apps again.

DeaconFrost, Apr 11, 2018
Thema:

How To Exempt The App Store

1. How To Exempt The App Store - Similar Threads - Exempt App Store

2. Tax exemption

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tax exemption: I would like to obtain a tax exemption card and GSA letter of supply from Microsoft. I would like to buy laptops from their online store without having to pay taxes. I have my sales tax license and have already used that to obtain tax exemption cards with other companies such...
  3. Onedrive and making folders exempt?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Onedrive and making folders exempt?: I have some folders that windows keep wanting to use with onedrive, but if i uncheck them from the sync menu it deletes them from my pc? how do i keep a version of a folder just on my PC without onedrive backing it up? I tried to check the "always keep this on the drive"...
  4. Tax Exempt

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Tax Exempt: Need your code to enable us to fax in the documentation for Tax Exempt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exempt/a65413ec-625c-4720-9991-e33c906ed916
  5. tax exempt-service request number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    tax exempt-service request number: I am trying to send in a tax exempt certificate to be able to purchase Windows 10 online to download and it says I need to fax it in but I need to have a service request number case number. How do I get that number? I can not get ahold of anyone through the Microsoft online...
  6. Exempt a program from metered connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exempt a program from metered connection: Is it possible to exempt a program from metered connection? I am running plex on my home network, and it is no longer allowed to make outside connections. The access on my home network is using data on the metered connection count, but is not leaving the network....
  7. Tax exemption

Tax exemption: I need to create a service request to get my tax exemption going, any idea how to create one? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exemption/73326e82-e36e-43d0-b8ee-f70071495fe6"
  8. Tax exemption

Tax exemption: I've created a new account for my organization and I'm not sure how to create a service request in order to fax my exemption sheet in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-exemption/40794eb9-81c8-4af4-8703-e87d239200f5"
  9. System Thread Exemption Not Handled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Thread Exemption Not Handled: After the latest update of windows insider preview i was not able to launch my games on steam When i was using the last version all my games are running but after the update it just shows me an error occured and windows is restarting if anyone...
  10. Add to exemption list/whitelist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Add to exemption list/whitelist: I am getting sick of false positives, is there a context menu click command to add so you can have avast or kaspersky add an exe to the exemption list? Same for adding a file to firewall.... 70133