Windows 10: How to exit Command Prompt in Safe Mode?

Discus and support How to exit Command Prompt in Safe Mode? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I forgotten the password and got stuck in Command Prompt in Safe Mode. How can I get out the Command Prompt to go back to Troubleshoot?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hill Axel, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Hill Axel Win User

How to exit Command Prompt in Safe Mode?

I forgotten the password and got stuck in Command Prompt in Safe Mode. How can I get out the Command Prompt to go back to Troubleshoot?

:)

Hill Axel, Apr 27, 2021
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Apr 27, 2021
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Apr 27, 2021
  4. How to exit Command Prompt in Safe Mode?

how to exit safe mode in Windows 10

Hi Ron,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to try the below steps to exit from the Safe mode on Windows 10.

Steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as
      Normal startup, click on Apply
      and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

How to exit Command Prompt in Safe Mode?

1. How to exit Command Prompt in Safe Mode? - Similar Threads - exit Command Prompt

2. Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.: I had the problem of the user not loading during startup so i booted my pc on safe mode with command prompt and when i opened it i put the command and naturally closed the command prompt, there is a black screen and there i nothing i can do, its a laptop Haier Y11b to be...
  3. Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.: I had the problem of the user not loading during startup so i booted my pc on safe mode with command prompt and when i opened it i put the command and naturally closed the command prompt, there is a black screen and there i nothing i can do, its a laptop Haier Y11b to be...
  4. Not Exiting the Safe Mode with command prompt.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Enable safe mode with command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable safe mode with command prompt: My windows 10 account will not allow me to sign in. The password is correct and my keyboard is not the problem. When I go to troubleshooting and select they key for enable safe mode with command prompt, my pc restarts but the command prompt does not come up. When my pc loads...
  6. Enable safe mode with command prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Enable safe mode with command prompt: My windows 10 account will not allow me to sign in. The password is correct and my keyboard is not the problem. When I go to troubleshooting and select they key for enable safe mode with command prompt, my pc restarts but the command prompt does not come up. When my pc loads...
  7. Enable safe mode with command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Safe mode command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe mode command prompt: How to leave the command prompt area in password and which password is required in that portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-command-prompt/d638cfbb-e2a9-4ea7-8522-8ce7edb31635
  9. How to exit safe mode?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to exit safe mode?: Hi. After starting AMD CLEANUP UTILITY it went into safe mode. In safe mode WNDOWS asks me for a password that is not present. All the advice on my computer that I found does not work because the COMMAND LINE does not start, it only goes to the blue screen for selecting the...
  10. How to exit Safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to exit Safe mode: Hello! How to exit Safe mode if password was forgotten? I entered mode without network. Done many things to reset password using cmd and registry from bootable USB, but without result. Left Dart to use, but I need a big USB to save files. Also changed account...