Windows 10: how to exit the EUFI interactive shell

Discus and support how to exit the EUFI interactive shell in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had installed win10 64 bit system. Today, when I want to use my pc, it always stuck in the uefi shell page after power on and never successfully get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KyleliUFUN, Jul 2, 2021.

1. how to exit the EUFI interactive shell

I had installed win10 64 bit system. Today, when I want to use my pc, it always stuck in the uefi shell page after power on and never successfully get into normal win10 login page. I tried to set the boot option in bios, but there was no other option like 'hard disk: windows boot manager' except disabled. Also, i tried to re-launch my win10 system, but it did not work when it ask me to choose the system disk, i cannot reset my disks as well. What can I do to recover my system and pc?

:)

KyleliUFUN, Jul 2, 2021
  2. felipaopl Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Jul 2, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Jul 2, 2021
  4. how to exit the EUFI interactive shell

shell infrastructure

Hi,

The error "Shell Infrastructure Host has stopped working." is usually occurring to Windows devices because of some damaged system files. To further troubleshoot your concern, we suggest following these steps:

• When "Shell Infrastructure Host has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program." message appeared, press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys on your keyboard.
    • Choose Switch user.
    • Choose the administrator account and then sign into your computer.
    • Perform an In-place upgrade. Use this article published
      by PaulSey for the instructions.
    • Don't forget to choose the option to keep personal files and apps.

In-place upgrade will repair all of the damaged system files on your computer. And by choosing the option Keep personal files and apps, you'll be able to retain all of the saved files, installed applications and Windows settings on your device.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

how to exit the EUFI interactive shell

1. how to exit the EUFI interactive shell - Similar Threads - exit EUFI interactive

2. How do i exit Safe Mode, Alternate Shell Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i exit Safe Mode, Alternate Shell Windows 7: As a dumb kid, i wanted to use Safe Mode just to show to friends, but then, i wanted to try the other options of the Safe Mode Principal one Minimal, then there's Alternate Shell, etc, so i chose Alternate Shell The Safe Mode that only uses CMD & nothing else, not even a...
  3. How do i exit Safe Mode, Alternate Shell Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i exit Safe Mode, Alternate Shell Windows 7: As a dumb kid, i wanted to use Safe Mode just to show to friends, but then, i wanted to try the other options of the Safe Mode Principal one Minimal, then there's Alternate Shell, etc, so i chose Alternate Shell The Safe Mode that only uses CMD & nothing else, not even a...
  4. EUFI black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EUFI black screen.: I have an ASUS motherboard. I screwed up and turned it EUFI boot on and my screen went black. I don't know how to fix this.It will start to boot up but I will never get to the logo so I can't get into bios to fix thisI was just trying to figure out how to update to Windows 11...
  5. EUFI black screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    EUFI black screen.: I have an ASUS motherboard. I screwed up and turned it EUFI boot on and my screen went black. I don't know how to fix this.It will start to boot up but I will never get to the logo so I can't get into bios to fix thisI was just trying to figure out how to update to Windows 11...
  6. UEFI Interactive Shell v2.2 BLKO , BLK1 , BLK2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UEFI Interactive Shell v2.2 BLKO , BLK1 , BLK2: Hello, My name is Lesli, Please, I need your help. I want to create a virtual machine in my iPad to run app that it was only created in windows and not in MAc or IOs for Ipads.I need to download Win 10 or 8.1, I used AltStore as a sidewall and UTM as the app; well, The ; the...
  7. UEFI Interactive Shell v2.2 BLKO , BLK1 , BLK2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UEFI Interactive Shell v2.2 BLKO , BLK1 , BLK2: Hello, My name is Lesli, Please, I need your help. I want to create a virtual machine in my iPad to run app that it was only created in windows and not in MAc or IOs for Ipads.I need to download Win 10 or 8.1, I used AltStore as a sidewall and UTM as the app; well, The ; the...
  8. UEFI interactive shell v2.2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UEFI interactive shell v2.2: When i switch on my computer this comes up and i can get onto my normal screen. Any advice on how to try and fix the problem? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uefi-interactive-shell-v22/f1ea0f9e-f057-4d23-b0a8-e1cddb1ccb10
  9. UEFI Interactive Shell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UEFI Interactive Shell: Hello, I currently have a Linx1010, and whenver I turn it on, it boots normally showing the “Linx” symbol, but then it brings me to a screen that looks like this: UEFI Interactive Shell v2.0 EDK UEFI v2.40 INSYDE Corp. , 0x54290045 Error. No mapping found Press ESC...
  10. Source for EUFI files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Source for EUFI files?: My windows 10 PC won't boot. I'm stuck in windows RE and the auto repair is failing. Now I'm hacking away at the terminal typing a bunch of commands from online support pages/forums. I have tried; bootrec /fixmbr This executed ok, but did not fix my problem. Then...