Windows 10: how to export emails to new address

Discus and support how to export emails to new address in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; changing email from paid for AT&T to Gmail - how do I export from AT&T or import into Gmail? Have an 8 year history of photos and medical info, not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jeminmystic, Nov 1, 2015.

1. how to export emails to new address

changing email from paid for AT&T to Gmail - how do I export from AT&T or import into Gmail? Have an 8 year history of photos and medical info, not backed up anywhere in the AT&T email. Thanks.

:)

jeminmystic, Nov 1, 2015

2. Importing emails and contacts to Windows 10 Mail app from Thunderbird

Trying to import my Address Book from Comcast to my new Windows 10 Lenovo computer. All current emails are transferred, and Address Book is ready for export. But how import?

mariablanck, Nov 1, 2015
  3. importing mail contacts in windows 10 from vista

Can you please advise me in plain English on the following:

(a) how to set up an email account in Windows 10 on my new computer with the same name/email address as the one I have been using on my old computer (ie so that emails to that address arrive in my new computer rather than my old computer).

(b) how to import the email messages and contacts for that email address in my old computer onto my new computer. (I was able to transfer these onto an external hard drive because in Windows Vista there was an "Export" function allowing me to do that but
    there seems to be no "Import" function in Windows 10).

Pat RyanVW, Nov 1, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

how to export emails to new address

Hi Jemin, welcome to the Ten Forums.

The simplest would be to use the Gmail Import feature:

how to export emails to new address [​IMG]

(Click the image to enlarge.)

Kari, Nov 2, 2015
  5. Thank you, Kari. Import is in progress. The taskbar you used was not showing on my new gmail page so you opened up lots of useful things. Again-thanks.

jeminmystic, Nov 2, 2015
  6. Kari Win User
    You are welcome *Smile

Kari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

how to export emails to new address

1. how to export emails to new address - Similar Threads - export emails address

2. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  3. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  4. How to unblock a new email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unblock a new email address: My new email address is only one week old. I have successfully signed up using the authenticator app. How can I unlock the email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unblock-a-new-email-address/8f5a71b3-a1ae-4187-b228-cd5198c62861
  5. How to unblock a new email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unblock a new email address: My new email address is only one week old. I have successfully signed up using the authenticator app. How can I unlock the email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unblock-a-new-email-address/8f5a71b3-a1ae-4187-b228-cd5198c62861
  6. How to unblock a new email address

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How Does One Replace an Old Email Address with a New Email Address?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Does One Replace an Old Email Address with a New Email Address?: have: W10 homescenario: i changed my email address to a new address and deleted/deactivated the previous address. issue: now i'm bombarded with an account error message old discontinued email address is displayed which i cannot stop from popping up. objective: change email...
  8. new email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    new email address: My new email address for my Microsoft account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Could you please make note of this change. I always have trouble with login since I changed my email....
  9. New email address

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New email address: I have changed my email address from BTINTERNET.COM to GMAIL.COM and for some reason I am not able to change the Administrator to my new email address. And I cannot delete my old BTinternet email address from my account. I assume the re-occurring yearly payments keep...
  10. exporting emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exporting emails: How to export emails from windows 10 to dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-emails/0aa5540f-d533-43da-8fae-b9d4a6042f93"