Windows 10: How to export Outlook 365 autocomplete data

Discus and support How to export Outlook 365 autocomplete data in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi All, This is my first post. I have searched for a solution to this question but did not find any relevant information, so here is my question: How... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by iahaining, Jun 10, 2021.

1. iahaining Win User

How to export Outlook 365 autocomplete data

Hi All, This is my first post. I have searched for a solution to this question but did not find any relevant information, so here is my question: How can a user export the email addresses and associated data stored in the Outlook 365 Autocomplete list to a file in a readable format, for example in a .csv file? Outlook 365 no longer uses .NK2 files for this information, and I can't find a solution so far....but this should surely be very easy to do?? (Windows 10 Enterprise, version 20H2)

:)

iahaining, Jun 10, 2021
  2. iahaining Win User

Hi All,
    This is my first post. I have searched for a solution to this question but did not find any relevant information, so here is my question:
    How can a user export the email addresses and associated data stored in the Outlook 365 Autocomplete list to a file in a readable format, for example in a .csv file?
    Outlook 365 no longer uses .NK2 files for this information, and I can't find a solution so far....but this should surely be very easy to do??
    (Windows 10 Enterprise, version 20H2)

iahaining, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Outlook 2010 - Lost Autocomplete Addresses?

I have several IMAP accounts setup in Outlook 2010. Autocomplete for frequently used email addresses on creating a new message has been working fine. Two days ago, I set up a new Outlook email account using the new account wizard. This successfully configured a new Microsoft Exchange account in addition to the existing IMAP accounts. However, the autocomplete function has lost the previous store of email addresses and has started learning them all over again.

It seems the autocomplete data is stored in \AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\RoamCache. I've listed my files below but I can't work out how to force Outlook to use the autocomplete file it was previously using. How do I fix this? Note there are three autocomplete files but Outlook is currently using the small recent file instead of the older larger file which presumably contains the data I need.

How to export Outlook 365 autocomplete data [​IMG]

Steve C, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

Outlook 2010 - Lost Autocomplete Addresses?

I found a simple way of fixing this:

1. Open Outlook
    2. Go to File / Options / Mail / Send Messages and select the option "Use Auto-Compelte List ..."
    3. Close Outlook.
    4. The autocomplete data is stored in folder C:\Users\My Account\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\RoamCache. Rename RoamCache so you have a backup in case something goes wrong.
    5. Start Outlook which will then create a new copy of RoamCache.
    6. Create a new email and add your frequent email addresses to the new email from your address book(s). Set the delivery delay to a future date and send.
    7. Wait until you see the file starting "Stream_Autocomplete..." in the RoamCache folder has been rebuilt - check the time and keep pressing F5 until the time doesn't change.
    8. Close & restart Outlook. Create a new email and check to see that autocomplete now works with your common addresses.
    9. Find the test message you created in your Outbox and delete the message so the message isn't sent.

Steve C, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

1. How to export Outlook 365 autocomplete data - Similar Threads - export Outlook 365

2. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 365: My newest computer has a Windows 11 OS. Most applications work properly, with the glaring exception being Outlook. Outlook no longer provides folder sets, such as Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Archive, Junk Email, Outbox, RSS Feeds, and Search Folders for each...
  3. What is Outlook Data File in Outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    What is Outlook Data File in Outlook 365: W10 ver, 20H2 I have just switched from Outlook 2010 to 365 and am confused about the appearance of an folder named "Outlook Data File" and "Outook.Pst shown in Outlook. My original three .pst files are still there and Outlook seems to work just fine. Outlook Data File shows...
  4. Exporting People to Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exporting People to Outlook: how do I export Windows 10 Contacts the People app.. to Outlook. Thanks, Lou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-people-to-outlook/4793faee-4b3e-4db4-bd39-2b5e79a68c49
  5. Windows Mail App - How to export autocomplete mail list

Windows Mail App - How to export autocomplete mail list: I have an independent imap email from a domain I am cancelling setup on the windows mail app not outlook; but would like to take all the "autocomplete" list of contacts that populate over to outlook and new g-suite domain email. How can I do this easily..?...
  6. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 365: Why does it not open consistently in my Laptop with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/54ca03e6-fbdc-41cb-864e-42bf199b5ac9
  7. Export outlook tasks

Export outlook tasks: Hello, I was wondering if I can export outlook tasks? I have 100s of tasks on outlook and I want my colleague to follow them while I'm away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-outlook-tasks/04dde9e6-e5ae-43eb-8a5b-d1be4b3ae3d3
  8. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook 365: I recently installed Bulldog vpn and ever since outlook 365 will not connect. Any suggestions to rectify the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/fec9b5de-09f3-45b6-a512-2179d37d2d0e
  9. Outlook 365

Outlook 365: Is there a fix for 0x8000ccc0e ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/0f9983e9-c9d9-43de-985b-c325ab955e0f
  10. Outlook 2010 - Lost Autocomplete Addresses?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 - Lost Autocomplete Addresses?: I have several IMAP accounts setup in Outlook 2010. Autocomplete for frequently used email addresses on creating a new message has been working fine. Two days ago, I set up a new Outlook email account using the new account wizard. This successfully configured a new Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 365 app no autocomplete forums