Windows 10: How to export photos from Photo App to pictures in my documents or upload to dropbox

Discus and support How to export photos from Photo App to pictures in my documents or upload to dropbox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The only option for sharing photos in the photo app is on the OneDrive and I need to share my photo or upload them to dropbox for my work. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kayla Ray, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Kayla Ray Win User

How to export photos from Photo App to pictures in my documents or upload to dropbox

The only option for sharing photos in the photo app is on the OneDrive and I need to share my photo or upload them to dropbox for my work. Is there a way to move photos from my photos over to pictures in my documents so I can upload them to dropbox?

:)

Kayla Ray, Jul 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 Photos App not seeing photos in Dropbox Folder

Fix:

• Open Dropbox folder
    • Find the Photos folder inside the Dropbox folder.
    • Right-click the Photos folder, point to "Include in Library", and click "Pictures" in the list

Done. Now the Photos app will include this folder in the set of photos it uses.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 29, 2019
  3. Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

How to upload to Photobox:
    1. Go to Photobox | Bring Your Photos To Life | Photobox Official Site.
    2. Sign In to your account.
    3. Click on upload from the navbar at the top of the site.
    4. Select Computer when asked to choose the location of your photos.
    5. Click on Get photos from your computer.
    6. Navigate to where your photos are located in the File Upload window.
    7. Reap the rewards!

The process is pretty much the same for Dropbox and Google Photos.

mTaylor0248603, Jul 29, 2019
  4. BOW
    Bow Win User

How to export photos from Photo App to pictures in my documents or upload to dropbox

uploading photos

Anyplace I can upload my pictures so they will be safe and I can access them anytime I want? I hate having to make cd's for all my photos

Thema:

1. How to export photos from Photo App to pictures in my documents or upload to dropbox - Similar Threads - export photos Photo

2. How to access Dropbox in the photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access Dropbox in the photos app: I've just got a new Windows 11 laptop. Previously I had Windows Photo Gallery where I could access Dropbox from the left hand side. Now I have the Photos app which seems to me to be a huge step back. Please can someone tell me how I now view Dropbox other than separately...
  3. How to access Dropbox in the photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to access Dropbox in the photos app: I've just got a new Windows 11 laptop. Previously I had Windows Photo Gallery where I could access Dropbox from the left hand side. Now I have the Photos app which seems to me to be a huge step back. Please can someone tell me how I now view Dropbox other than separately...
  4. Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app: Hello,I’m new here as used Mac most of my life, many things still not 100% clear. I’ve just noticed that Photos app on Windows 10 is logged in to OneDrive account. I just wondering, can it backup my photos from albums on it to the cloud? Or the only way is to upload photos...
  5. Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app

Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app: Hello,I’m new here as used Mac most of my life, many things still not 100% clear. I’ve just noticed that Photos app on Windows 10 is logged in to OneDrive account. I just wondering, can it backup my photos from albums on it to the cloud? Or the only way is to upload photos...
  6. Uploading pictures to OneDrive with Photos app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album

Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album: Is there a way to change a Video Editor into a photo album. We have inadvertently saved a heap of photos from various locations into the Video Editor. I can't seem to find a way to either export them or change the format from a Video Editor to a Photo Album. Any...
  8. Photo app automatically grabs photos from My Pictures

Photo app automatically grabs photos from My Pictures: The Photos app has an archive of photos from the past and present. When I open the photo app, I see photos from 2007 to present 2020 and can't download them. I sign in to my Microsoft OneDrive account and don't see the photos. Three questions: How can I download the...
  9. Problem exporting photos from Mac Photos app to Windows 10 Photos app

Problem exporting photos from Mac Photos app to Windows 10 Photos app: I recently tried to export all of my photos (around 15k) from 2010 iMac to my Windows 10 computer. I followed the instructions that I found at https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/move-mac-files-windows-pc. The result was that 2/3 of my photos were imported into my Windows 10...
  10. uploading photos from photos app to a website

uploading photos from photos app to a website: Hi - I want to upload some photos from the photo app to a website, so I can print them. I can't seem to be able to access the photos app (only pictures) as an upload option. Can you help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to export photos to photoboxc

2. how to export video from pc to photos

3. how to export photos from ms photo to dropbox