Windows 10: how to extend time before windows 10 shuts off and you have to enter the pin number again.

Discus and support how to extend time before windows 10 shuts off and you have to enter the pin number again. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to extend time before windows 10 shuts off and you have to reenter the pin number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatMcClaine, Mar 22, 2019.

1. how to extend time before windows 10 shuts off and you have to enter the pin number again.

how to extend time before windows 10 shuts off and you have to reenter the pin number

:)

PatMcClaine, Mar 22, 2019

2. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

I will try waiting several days as you did. When steps are suggested they aren't understanding that there are no choice...the screen just says you have entered the wrong pin too many times....that's all. Then restart your computer. No other choices are
    on the screen.

GeorgiaBailey, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Required to type 'A1B2C3' before entering PIN

As of a week ago, I have been receiving the error message, "You've entered an incorrect PIN serveral times. To try again enter A1B2C3 below." The problem with that is that I have never entered my PIN incorrectly and am the only one that utilizes my desktop. I have ran malware/virus scans and have turned up zero discrepancies. Additionally, I reinstalled Windows 10 (and activated) a month ago after upgrading my motherboard, processor, and memory. So why is it asking me to enter in this letter/number combination EVERY time despite never having entered in my PIN incorrectly? This is rather annoying and essentially a two-step authentication factor, of sorts, that I did not ask for. Is anyone else experiencing this?

FRSMichael, Mar 22, 2019
  4. how to extend time before windows 10 shuts off and you have to enter the pin number again.

Pin NY Times to Windows 10 Start

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to NY Times application?
    • How are you accessing NY times (Via online or via App)?
    • What exactly happens when you try to perform the above mentioned steps to pin application to Start?

I suggest you to refer to the below article about Pin applications to Start menu and check if it helps.

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

how to extend time before windows 10 shuts off and you have to enter the pin number again.

1. how to extend time before windows 10 shuts off and you have to enter the pin number again. - Similar Threads - extend before shuts

2. you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3: My colleague tried to mess with my computer and entered the pin several times while I'm away now every time I open my laptop before entering my pin this shows up:" you've entered an incorrect pin several times to try again enter a1b2c3I should type this "A1B2C3" "how can I...
  3. Windows 10 Forgot PIN and stuck You have entered an incorrect pin several times. to try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Forgot PIN and stuck You have entered an incorrect pin several times. to try...: Windows 10 Forgot PIN and stuck You have entered an incorrect pin several times. to try again, enter a1b2c3 below1. I have a licensed Windows 10 and had configured a PIN for user authentication.2. I don't have an associated phone number as I changed my cell number. The...
  4. Windows 10 Forgot PIN and stuck You have entered an incorrect pin several times. to try...

Windows 10 Forgot PIN and stuck You have entered an incorrect pin several times. to try...: Windows 10 Forgot PIN and stuck You have entered an incorrect pin several times. to try again, enter a1b2c3 below1. I have a licensed Windows 10 and had configured a PIN for user authentication.2. I don't have an associated phone number as I changed my cell number. The...
  5. Windows 10 Forgot PIN and stuck You have entered an incorrect pin several times. to try...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Pin Number and Enter

Pin Number and Enter: Here's a simple problem but which I cannot overcome but one of you folks can. When I type in my PIN number on this laptop, it automatically opens Windows. On another laptop, when I type in the PIN number, I have to hit the enter button for it to open Windows. Why is that and...
  7. Pin Number and Enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin Number and Enter: Here's a simple problem but which I cannot overcome but one of you folks can. When I type in my PIN number on this laptop, it automatically opens Windows. On another laptop, when I type in the PIN number, I have to hit the enter button for it to open Windows. Why is that and...
  8. You have entered the wrong pin code to many times - Bug?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You have entered the wrong pin code to many times - Bug?: Hi,I use the pin code option to log in to Windows. A week ago, for no apparent reason, the login screen started to say that I have entered the wrong pin code to many times. In order to login I have to first enter A1B2C3 as password before entering my pin code. If I do that,...
  9. how to remove "you have entered an incorrect pin several times" prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove "you have entered an incorrect pin several times" prompt: Ever since my girlfriend entered the wrong pin several times it asks me to input A1B2C3 along with the prompt "you have entered an incorrect pin several times" does anyone know how to get rid of it?...
  10. Pin number at startup saying wrong number before I enter anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin number at startup saying wrong number before I enter anything: When the pin number request pops when starting up my computer, the box where you would put your pin number flashes something and the message incorrect pin number shows before I enter anything. If I use mouse to click on "try again", same thing happens. If I hit any key on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i enter mamy time incorect passwordand laptop show try again enter A1B2C3.now i what wiil i do