Windows 10: How to Extract .7z.001 files

Discus and support How to Extract .7z.001 files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Posted a similar question, but left out some important details. I know how to extract them normally, but the file I downloaded only came with one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Riggit2188, May 12, 2020.

1. How to Extract .7z.001 files

Posted a similar question, but left out some important details.

I know how to extract them normally, but the file I downloaded only came with one part, I've tried downloading it again and downloading it elsewhere but I always get the standalone 7z.001 file, no other parts. When I try to extract it, it says "Unexpected end of data".

I am able to open the archive, but there is another one inside, and I cant open it or extract it.

so the file tree would go Sample.7z.001 > Sample.7z > Sample.txt
    ^ ^ ^

can open archive - cant open/extract - Unaccessible

I'm not expecting a txt, but i'm just using it as an example.

:)

Riggit2188, May 12, 2020

2. How to Open and Extract .001 Files

I am trying to Open and Extract .001 Files .

I have already used 7 zip and winrar software to open the files

DougReitsch, May 12, 2020
  3. pyramid10 Win User
    Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, May 12, 2020
  4. How to Extract .7z.001 files

Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, May 12, 2020
Thema:

How to Extract .7z.001 files

1. How to Extract .7z.001 files - Similar Threads - Extract 001 files

2. How to open a .7z file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open a .7z file: I have downloaded a program which i need, which is .7z . I have tried installing 7-Zip, but it does not give me the option to extract the program when I right-click it. I am on Windows 11. Please explain this in simpler terms, since i know little about this sort of...
  3. How to open a .7z file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to open a .7z file: I have downloaded a program which i need, which is .7z . I have tried installing 7-Zip, but it does not give me the option to extract the program when I right-click it. I am on Windows 11. Please explain this in simpler terms, since i know little about this sort of...
  4. Unable to install 7z file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install 7z file: hiI have downloaded 7z file. clicked on to install the 7z file. it shows 7z file installed. No window popped up asking for permission.when I tried to open a 7z file with right click cant see any option with 7zip open the file.Appreciate reply from anyone.ThanksMohammad Islam...
  5. How to Extract .7z.001 files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Extract .7z.001 files: I know how to extract them normally, but the file I downloaded only came with one part, I've tried downloading it again and downloading it elsewhere but I always get the standalone .001 file, no other parts. When I try to extract it, it says "Unexpected end of data". *...
  6. How to extract .001 files

How to extract .001 files: I know how to extract them normally, but the file I downloaded only came with one part, I've tried downloading it again and downloading it elsewhere but I always get the standalone .001 file, no other parts. When I try to extract it, it says "Unexpected end of data"....
  7. How to Open and Extract .001 Files

How to Open and Extract .001 Files: I am trying to Open and Extract .001 Files . I have already used 7 zip and winrar software to open the files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-and-extract-001-files/653bfed7-52c4-40ee-a486-8eb081b61ded"
  8. How to recover 7z file password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to recover 7z file password?: To recover 7z file password simply go with eSoftTools 7z password recoverysoftware, it gives an instant password for each recovery process. It removes password with the help of mask attack, brute force attack and dictionary attack with no data loss. You can save your...
  9. Japanese Characters in .ZIP/RAR/7Z etc files appear garbles, extract garbled

Japanese Characters in .ZIP/RAR/7Z etc files appear garbles, extract garbled: Hello. I am having trouble with file names in Japanese especially those in zip files or rar files. I download and use a lot of Japanese programs and software as I do a lot of translation work. However, the programs and files from some Japanese sources appear as garbled text...
  10. How Unzip a 7z File With Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Unzip a 7z File With Windows 10?: I'm trying to unzip a 7z file and Win10 is not giving me a way to do it automatically. I double click on the file in File Explorer and nothing happens. In the menu above, I see a way to zip files, but not to unzip a file. I googled it and the results tell me to use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to extract 7z.001