Windows 10: How to factory reset pc, when pc isn’t booting, system restore doesnt work, and I don’t...

Discus and support How to factory reset pc, when pc isn’t booting, system restore doesnt work, and I don’t... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been using a USB to start up my computer for as long as I can remember and just now started having problems with it. I doesn’t boot up my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Landon_902, May 25, 2024.

1. How to factory reset pc, when pc isn’t booting, system restore doesnt work, and I don’t...

I’ve been using a USB to start up my computer for as long as I can remember and just now started having problems with it. I doesn’t boot up my computer anymore, and I only have the option to continue installing windows which doesn’t work and I get quite literally a new error every time I try and complete installing it with the constant install version. I have no partitions on the computer, and my operating system is the ASROCK bios menu thing. I can’t use system restore, and i’ve possible followed every tutorial on youtube using command prompt to fix it. I even went back to try reinstalling

:)

Landon_902, May 25, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 25, 2024
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, May 25, 2024
  4. How to factory reset pc, when pc isn’t booting, system restore doesnt work, and I don’t...

UNABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS AND NUM LOCK ISN"T WORKING

UNABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS IN SYSTEM AS WELL AS NUM LOCK ISN"T WORKING

rohit tiwari2, May 25, 2024
Thema:

How to factory reset pc, when pc isn’t booting, system restore doesnt work, and I don’t...

1. How to factory reset pc, when pc isn’t booting, system restore doesnt work, and I don’t... - Similar Threads - factory reset isn’t

2. How to factory reset pc, when pc isn’t booting, system restore doesnt work, and I don’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset pc, when pc isn’t booting, system restore doesnt work, and I don’t...: I’ve been using a USB to start up my computer for as long as I can remember and just now started having problems with it. I doesn’t boot up my computer anymore, and I only have the option to continue installing windows which doesn’t work and I get quite literally a new error...
  3. How to factory reset pc, when pc isn’t booting, system restore doesnt work, and I don’t...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to factory reset pc, when pc isn’t booting, system restore doesnt work, and I don’t...: I’ve been using a USB to start up my computer for as long as I can remember and just now started having problems with it. I doesn’t boot up my computer anymore, and I only have the option to continue installing windows which doesn’t work and I get quite literally a new error...
  4. Factory reset isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset isn’t working.: Every time I try to factory reset my Hp stream laptop it says it needs more freed up space to reset. I have deleted everything except the stuff I cannot delete. I have tried everything I can think of and the answer on the other question like this did not help....
  5. Factory reset isn’t working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset isn’t working.: Every time I try to factory reset my Hp stream laptop it says it needs more freed up space to reset. I have deleted everything except the stuff I cannot delete. I have tried everything I can think of and the answer on the other question like this did not help....
  6. Factory reset isn’t working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to factory reset my PC with Windows 10 when it’s asking for a DVD I don’t have

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset my PC with Windows 10 when it’s asking for a DVD I don’t have: I’m trying to reset a PC my friend gave me to its factory setting. When I try I keep getting ask for the windows 10 dvd which my friend doesn’t have anymore. Is there a way to test my PC to factory setting without it?...
  8. Resetting PC doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resetting PC doesnt work: So im trying to factory reset an older alienware gaming computer, I go through all the right settings and when I initiate the reset, it says its restarting, then the screen goes away and doesnt come back, even though the pc is on, I force shut it down and turned it back on...
  9. Trying to factory reset pc but I don’t know when it’s done.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to factory reset pc but I don’t know when it’s done.: I’ve been trying to factory reset my pc but my monitor just goes black and says “input not supported” I don’t know when the reset is done submitted by /u/y3sp1s [link] [comments]...
  10. Factory System Restore, Factory Reset Windows 10pro PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory System Restore, Factory Reset Windows 10pro PC: How to create restore point the date issues, or how to create restore point factory reset, Factory System Restore on Windows 10pro pc Because I try to do that but it not going to the date as i need pc back to I need to reset pc to the date as i buy and start open the...