Windows 10: how to factory rest my nuvision tablet

Discus and support how to factory rest my nuvision tablet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i forgot my tablet's password and the account with it i tried to erase its data but it said i don't have enough space... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LS.04, Oct 31, 2019.

1. LS.04 Win User

how to factory rest my nuvision tablet

i forgot my tablet's password and the account with it

i tried to erase its data but it said i don't have enough space

:)

LS.04, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Suman_B Win User

nuvision tablet mode.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issue with Nuvision tablet,
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. What is the version and
      build of you operating system? In the Search
      box, type winver to get this info.
    2. What is the Make and the model of the Device?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on computer before this issue occurred?
    4. Is this issue intermittent?

Usually we see this issue if there are issues with the input device drivers or if there are any issues with the hardware itself.

I would suggest you to install the latest drivers from the
    Nuvision Website
    and check.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Nuvision Tablet won't turn on

Hi

You need to perform a factory reset on a Windows Nuvision tablet. In order to do this, you will need to connect a USB keyboard.

You will also need a USB OTG cable to do this so you can connect to your tablet's Micro USB port, then connect a USB thumb drive and reinstall Windows 10:

Amazon.com: USB OTG Cable

As explained at nuvisions web site:

http://www.nuvision.com/faq-1/

After you have those components, you will then need to go to another working computer, download, make a bootable copy of Windows 10, boot from it then perform a custom install.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Keyboard on Nuvision tablet

Hi Tim,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting. In this case, we suggest you run the hardware troubleshooter to check scan the device check and repair the concern. To do this, simply follow the steps provided by
    SujataMoktan on this
    link

You can also try turning on the tablet mode on Windows 10 to see if it helps.

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

1. how to factory rest my nuvision tablet - Similar Threads - factory rest nuvision

2. Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet: Is it possible that I can trade in my nuvision laptop tablet that I can't get into for a new Microsoft laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-trade-in-my-nuvision-laptop-tablet/6c869986-0957-402b-9576-9c3e1ef2b130
  3. Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I trade in my nuvision laptop tablet: Is it possible that I can trade in my nuvision laptop tablet that I can't get into for a new Microsoft laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-trade-in-my-nuvision-laptop-tablet/6c869986-0957-402b-9576-9c3e1ef2b130
  4. Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell: Hi there2 out of my kids 3 Nuvision tablets are stuck in the Shell screen and resetting with power and volume minus is not working. Here is what it says in the screen:EFI Shell version 2.31 5.8Current running mode 1.1.2 blk0 :BlockDevice - Alias null PciRoot...
  5. Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell: Hi there2 out of my kids 3 Nuvision tablets are stuck in the Shell screen and resetting with power and volume minus is not working. Here is what it says in the screen:EFI Shell version 2.31 5.8Current running mode 1.1.2 blk0 :BlockDevice - Alias null PciRoot...
  6. Nuvision tablet windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nuvision tablet windows: I tried to reset my nuvision windows laptop and I'm now getting a msg that says this so how do I get past it I've tried to reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-windows/ecb9bae6-ca69-4cac-ab43-bdacc4c63d4e
  7. nuvision tablet OS build is corupted

in Windows 10 Customization
    nuvision tablet OS build is corupted: hi i have a nuvision tablet model no TM800w560L had a problem i cannot connect to internet no access to my computerand file explorer plus sound is not working also the tablet is bought from online store they said the reset it but the seller told me that he reset the...
  8. nuvision tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nuvision tablet mode.: my touchpad, only works on he left side, and on the right side I need the mouse; it's like a split screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-mode/46ece825-93d4-446a-a18b-e7c79edc07f8
  9. I am trying to reset my Windows 10 NuVision 8" Tablet tablet back to factory and it fails.

I am trying to reset my Windows 10 NuVision 8" Tablet tablet back to factory and it fails.: I am trying to reset my Windows 10 NuVision 8" Tablet tablet back to factory and it fails. I can't install Windows 10 1903 either by updating through https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10 because I only have 5.2G of space on a 25G HDD or from a USB...
  10. Nuvision Tablet TM800W560L error 00xc000185

Nuvision Tablet TM800W560L error 00xc000185: My windows tablet keeps giving me this error, and I am trying to understand how to fix it. I downloaded some stuff to boot to it, I hit the power, and volume down button, but nothing seems to work, any help is greatly appreciated?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. factory reset nuvision intel tablet

2. nuvision tablet repair reset

3. nuvision tablet factory reset

4. lost password nuvision TM116W725L,
  5. how to factory reset my nuvision tablet,
  6. how to factory reset nuvision tablet,
  7. how can i factory reset my nuvision tablet if i forgot the startup password,
  8. how to factory reset nuvision encite split 11,
  9. nuvision duo 11 factory reset,
  10. how to easre info on NuVision,
  11. how do a factory reset on a nuvision tablet,
  12. how to reset nuvision tablet,
  13. reset Windows Nuvion tablet 8,
  14. nuvision solo 10 draw factory reset,
  15. nuvision notebook