Windows 10: How to fax a document through computer wifi?

Discus and support How to fax a document through computer wifi? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to fax a document (pdf) through computer wifi system?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by optical mouse stopped, Nov 22, 2019.

1. How to fax a document through computer wifi?

How to fax a document (pdf) through computer wifi system?

:)

optical mouse stopped, Nov 22, 2019

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 22, 2019
  3. WiFi bars are low on my computer but my other computer WiFi bars are high

Since the devices are in the same location and one device is getting a low signal, we would like to further clarify the concern with the following questions below:

• The computer that is getting a low signal, is it connecting using a external WiFi adapter or does it have a the WiFi built in?
    • If you are using a external WiFi adapter, have you attempted to plug the device in another port on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Nov 22, 2019
  4. How to fax a document through computer wifi?

how to save scanned photos and documents to computer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can save the files in photos and documents.

• Right click on the folder and click on properties.
    • Click on security tab and select the group\user name.
    • Click on edit option and check the option full control.
    • Click on apply and then on ok button.
    Now you can try saving the file in photos and documents and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

How to fax a document through computer wifi?

1. How to fax a document through computer wifi? - Similar Threads - fax document through

2. how fax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how fax: How fax from windows 11 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-fax/c179a3e8-0ad6-460f-908c-bb631ff2c5c7
  3. how fax

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how fax: How fax from windows 11 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-fax/c179a3e8-0ad6-460f-908c-bb631ff2c5c7
  4. Faxing documents from my labtop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Faxing documents from my labtop: Hello, I've never tried to fax anything from my labtop. I usually send docs. through email. Well, I needed to send docs. to an entity that only accept fax or postal mailing. Can someone tell me how to set up the faxing option?...
  5. Faxing PDF document from Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Faxing PDF document from Windows 10 computer: Hi, I actually have two related questions: 1. Unable to install on my Windows 10 pro the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC , to be able to fax pdf documents saved in the computer through a HP office Jet printer. No problem with Word, XL etc. documets. 2. Unable to fax same...
  6. fax from computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fax from computer: what does it mean when a sent fax status is "PENDING"?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fax-from-computer/15ad9557-7181-40c4-beb3-90c4f594dc02
  7. how to get fax and scan to save a text document.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get fax and scan to save a text document.: Everytime I scan in a document using fax and scan, it only gives me the options to save the document in file extensions not meant for the printed word. PLEASE Advise...
  8. Windows FAX AND SCAN WILL NOT SCAN DOCUMENTS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows FAX AND SCAN WILL NOT SCAN DOCUMENTS: I HAVE A NEW COMPUTER AND WINDOWS FAX AND SCAN WILL NOT SCAN DOCUMENTS. MY OLD COMPUTER STILL DOES. BOTH HAVE WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan-will-not-scan-documents/b843f4e1-2cd5-46e8-943f-42bcd534e94b
  9. Windows Fax & Scan: How to Scan Documents to PDF format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax & Scan: How to Scan Documents to PDF format?: Greetings all, In connection with my job, I have several insurance companies asking me to send scanned documents in Portable Document Format (PDF). My Brother Printer Control Center Fax-Scan software is not yet compatible with Windows10, even in Windows7 compatibility...
  10. Documents Cannot Be Attached To Fax Message

in Windows 10 Support
    Documents Cannot Be Attached To Fax Message: I have a problem which has suddenly developed in which I am unable to attached documents to fax messages. Message reads: C\users\roger\1\appdata\local\temp\1d3d78e8765a5.tif Cannot be attached to fax message. Has anyone had the same problem? 108461