Windows 10: How to figure out what firmware was installed

Discus and support How to figure out what firmware was installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good morning, My SurfaceGo just installed some new firmware. I checked the UpdateHistory but could not find anything. Any suggestions on how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeneralLee01, Feb 24, 2019.

1. How to figure out what firmware was installed

Good morning,

My SurfaceGo just installed some new firmware. I checked the UpdateHistory but could not find anything.

Any suggestions on how to figure out what firmware was installed ?

Thanks

Lee

:)

GeneralLee01, Feb 24, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 24, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

How to figure out what firmware was installed

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

How to figure out what firmware was installed

1. How to figure out what firmware was installed - Similar Threads - figure firmware was

2. How to clear disk space and how to figure out what to clear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear disk space and how to figure out what to clear?: So i havve that problem of my C drive being full constantly and i tried disk cleanup, deleting temp files, etc. I downloaded TreeSize and can see most of it is Steam Program files and was just wondering if i could get some help with next steps....
  3. How to clear disk space and how to figure out what to clear?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear disk space and how to figure out what to clear?: So i havve that problem of my C drive being full constantly and i tried disk cleanup, deleting temp files, etc. I downloaded TreeSize and can see most of it is Steam Program files and was just wondering if i could get some help with next steps....
  4. How to figure out what is causing Windows 11 BugChecks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to figure out what is causing Windows 11 BugChecks: In the last few days my Windows 11 system has started to crash on a regular basis, and with various different BugCheck codes displayed on the BSOD, including:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI have exported the BugCheck entries from the...
  5. How to figure out what is causing Windows 11 BugChecks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to figure out what is causing Windows 11 BugChecks: In the last few days my Windows 11 system has started to crash on a regular basis, and with various different BugCheck codes displayed on the BSOD, including:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALI have exported the BugCheck entries from the...
  6. BSOD - need to figure out what causing this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - need to figure out what causing this: Hi there As the user has access to the HP Software Updates, user kicked off the 2 updates in relation to BIOS and NIC firmware upgrade yesterday and come back home and when he started he got the BSOD. User managed to get into Safe mode and now reboot as normal. Checked...
  7. Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD

Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD: Can someone help me figure out what's causing this BSOD? It's Win 10 Pro (1909). I've made sure the drivers and BIOS are up to date already and ran sfc /scannow that did repair some errors. ************* Path validation summary ************** Response Time (ms) Location...
  8. How to figure out whats stopping a computer from booting?

How to figure out whats stopping a computer from booting?: A laptop of mine recently decided to stop working. I used chkdsk on the hard drive a few times but that just said the diskor the filesystem at least was good. I've ran memtest86 on it for about a hour with no problems so i don't think ram is a problem for it. How would i find...
  9. Can't figure out how to install Teredo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't figure out how to install Teredo: So I bought state of decay 2 to play with my buddies. I cannot join or host games though. I get the error 1006. I have tried to get Teredo to work through the command prompt and through the device manager where you use legacy hardware. When I attempted to alter the program...
  10. How to figure out what firmware was installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to figure out what firmware was installed: Good morning, My SurfaceGo just installed some new firmware. I checked the UpdateHistory but could not find anything. Any suggestions on how to figure out what firmware was installed ? Thanks Lee 127740