Windows 10: How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my...

Discus and support How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I talked to two of you tech support employees in Manilla, Philippines. Neither of these support people had any idea about how to configure my wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ruth 801, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Ruth 801 Win User

How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my...

I talked to two of you tech support employees in Manilla, Philippines. Neither of these support people had any idea about how to configure my wireless internet connection. They also refused to give me their Microsoft Employee ID numbers as a means of identifying them. I asked for that information at least ten times, and my husband also asked them repeatedly.

Why didn't your tech support know how to configure my wireless router which means they are not qualified to be in technical support, in fact May Ann wanted me to tell her how to check the configuration. And I'm pretty sure they did not request request a top tech support to call me!

I've been trying for the last three days to re-establish my wireless internet connection I had before the 1903 Update. I think the problem is that 1903 installed Bluetooth on my desktop. The problem with the Bluetooth is that I don't have a laptop, notebook, tablet or a mobile phone, so how am I supposed to use Bluetooth?

Ruth 801

:)

Ruth 801, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my...

1. How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my... - Similar Threads - file complaint Tech

2. tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tech support: why does my screen locks me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/bfd891fa-3f76-4add-a576-6b3194aa9af2
  3. How do I file a complaint with Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I file a complaint with Microsoft: I originally called Microsoft support to get help with the blurry screen. The first agent logged into my computer using remove access control, and managed to change the "input timing value", which caused the screen to go black. This agent "Christopher M." disappeared and I...
  4. tech support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    tech support: I have received a phone call saying my Microsoft tech support account is expiring in 2 days and will automatically be renewed for $800.00.I don't believe I have such account. I believe this is a phony attempt to collect money from me. Can you confirm this to be a false action...
  5. Tech Support

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tech Support: I keep trying to purchase from Microsoft Store and I keep getting a pop up saying connect a device. I'm on my desktop computer and I have done what it's asked 5 times. Will not acknowledge my computer nor add device. Going insane, someone please help. Thanks....
  6. Tech support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tech support: My PC was not updating and I asked for help . I asked for an Agent to do Quick Access and have a look he said OK. Then asked for my first and last name my email address and phone number. This has never happened before I got suspicious and cut him off . Was I right in doing...
  7. How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!: How do i fike a complaint about Microsoft technical support with someone who can make a difference. My horror story is too long to post here and i just need an email address or phone number. Online support is useless...
  8. No idea how to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No idea how to fix this: I tried to restore my computer when it wouldn't show my files on my connectable hard drive. It says it couldn't restore that their was a error. So went online seeing that automatic repair could fix the problem yet that failed too. I dont know what to do since all my system...
  9. how to check my adapter's supported configuration for particular router?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to check my adapter's supported configuration for particular router?: hi i have SSID: LAnliga Protocol: 802.11n Security type: WPA2-Personal Network band: 2.4 GHz Network channel: 10 IPv4 address: IPv4 DNS servers: Manufacturer: Ralink Technology, Corp. Description: Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter Driver version: 5.0.57.0 Physical...
  10. how do i register a complaint to microsoft about tech support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i register a complaint to microsoft about tech support: I am done dealing with Microsoft tech support team. I have been dealing with them for more than 3 weeks at this point and they have even escalated it to level 2 . they just can't fix it . On top of everything, they have no discipline with appointments. I have to start from...