Windows 10: How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my...

Discus and support How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I talked to two of you tech support employees in Manilla, Philippines. Neither of these support people had any idea about how to configure my wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ruth 801, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Ruth 801 Win User

How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my...

I talked to two of you tech support employees in Manilla, Philippines. Neither of these support people had any idea about how to configure my wireless internet connection. They also refused to give me their Microsoft Employee ID numbers as a means of identifying them. I asked for that information at least ten times, and my husband also asked them repeatedly.

Why didn't your tech support know how to configure my wireless router which means they are not qualified to be in technical support, in fact May Ann wanted me to tell her how to check the configuration. And I'm pretty sure they did not request request a top tech support to call me!

I've been trying for the last three days to re-establish my wireless internet connection I had before the 1903 Update. I think the problem is that 1903 installed Bluetooth on my desktop. The problem with the Bluetooth is that I don't have a laptop, notebook, tablet or a mobile phone, so how am I supposed to use Bluetooth?

Ruth 801

:)

Ruth 801, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Ruth 801 Win User

How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my wireless internet connection

I talked to two of you tech support employees in Manilla, Philippines. Neither of these support people had any idea about how to configure my wireless internet connection. They also refused to give me their Microsoft Employee ID numbers as a means of identifying
    them. I asked for that information at least ten times, and my husband also asked them repeatedly.

Why didn't your tech support know how to configure my wireless router which means they are not qualified to be in technical support, in fact May Ann wanted me to tell her how to check the configuration. And I'm pretty sure they did not request request a
    top tech support to call me!

I've been trying for the last three days to re-establish my wireless internet connection I had before the 1903 Update. I think the problem is that 1903 installed Bluetooth on my desktop. The problem with the Bluetooth is that I don't have a laptop, notebook,
    tablet or a mobile phone, so how am I supposed to use Bluetooth?

Ruth 801, Sep 28, 2019
  3. S-and-S Win User
    How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my wireless internet connection

... because Microsoft doesn't make a router, and the configuration of your router is done with the router's own software, not with anything from Microsoft. Windows can receive and send information from/to your router, but it's the router's own software that
    configures the router.

Your router's manufacturer can tell you how to configure your router. That information should also be in the router's owner manual.

Every router is different, but in a general sense, here's how to configure your router:

1- Access the router's configuration utility by opening a web browser and typing the router's URL into the browser's address bar. Then press the ENTER key on your keyboard.

Router URLs vary from manufacturer to manufacturer - you can sometimes find it on a label that is attached to the router. The URL probably looks something like this:

2- Enter the username and password for your router's configuration utility.

Now, all your router's configuration settings are available to you.

Finally, something to keep in mind: This is a community forum. There's no one who represents Microsoft here. So it wasn't my tech support that you were talking to.

S-and-S, Sep 28, 2019
  4. How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my...

How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my...

1. How to file a complaint on Tech Support employees who have no idea how to configure my... - Similar Threads - file complaint Tech

2. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  3. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  4. How do I make a complaint about an employee

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a complaint about an employee: Tried to get support through chat, didn't get the help needed. Left a review of 1/5 stars. A few minutes after leaving the chat, a number from Washington called me and called me a "****." I've tried every hotline I could find and could not get through the automated...
  5. How do I make a complaint about an employee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make a complaint about an employee: Tried to get support through chat, didn't get the help needed. Left a review of 1/5 stars. A few minutes after leaving the chat, a number from Washington called me and called me a "****." I've tried every hotline I could find and could not get through the automated...
  6. How do I make a complaint about an employee

7. How to verify a person who claims to be a Microsoft employee

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to verify a person who claims to be a Microsoft employee: How do I verify Peter Fulton employ ID MSFT 7006PF is a microsoft employee? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-verify-a-person-who-claims-to-be-a/b9c22e9e-7210-4165-9a0b-f77b314afae5
  8. How to verify a person who claims to be a Microsoft employee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to verify a person who claims to be a Microsoft employee: How do I verify Peter Fulton employ ID MSFT 7006PF is a microsoft employee? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-verify-a-person-who-claims-to-be-a/b9c22e9e-7210-4165-9a0b-f77b314afae5
  9. How to verify a person who claims to be a Microsoft employee

10. how do i register a complaint to microsoft about tech support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i register a complaint to microsoft about tech support: I am done dealing with Microsoft tech support team. I have been dealing with them for more than 3 weeks at this point and they have even escalated it to level 2 . they just can't fix it . On top of everything, they have no discipline with appointments. I have to start from...