Windows 10: How to filter out photos and only have video files visible on apple iphone on defalt Photos...

Discus and support How to filter out photos and only have video files visible on apple iphone on defalt Photos... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Also if this is not possible could someone recommend something similar to the default windows microsft Photos App that can accomplish these to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ManticoreMatrix, Mar 19, 2024.

1. How to filter out photos and only have video files visible on apple iphone on defalt Photos...

Also if this is not possible could someone recommend something similar to the default windows microsft Photos App that can accomplish these to objectives?As you can see from this image the external device i selected is my Apple Iphone but I am not able to filter out IMG files so that way only Video files are visible which would make it a lot easier to find the video files i want to import from my phone to my computeris there a way to resolve this so i dont have to go scrolling through IMG files just to find video files?Also how do you change the destination of where you want your videos or pho

:)

ManticoreMatrix, Mar 19, 2024

2. iPhone photos to Windows 10 on Vaio

Hi,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

As you are not able to import the entire photos through Photos app, I suggest you to refer to the below articles and check if it helps.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201302

If you can't import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204597

You may also follow the below steps and check if it help you to import the photos from the iPhone.

• Connect your iPhone to your Windows 10 PC using the USB cable provided by Apple. Check your iPhone screen now and a notification with “Trust” option will appear. Choose “Trust” option to continue.
    • Open Windows File Explorer. Press the Windows + E keys on the keyboard to open File explorer
    • Under “This PC”, you should see your iPhone as a drive. Double-click the icon for your iPhone here. Now you may have the access to your photos/folders in your iPhone.
    • Photos and videos taken on your iPhone should now be visible. Then you can select the photos to transfer them to Windows 10.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 19, 2024
  3. DaedalusHelios, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Javo Win User

How to filter out photos and only have video files visible on apple iphone on defalt Photos...

iPhone Photos import to Windows 10 PC not working

I would like to troubleshoot my inability to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10. I am an advanced user struggling to find relevant help on the internet since most results are unusable masked adverts for paid third party software.

I want to use it the following way

1. connect iPhone via USB to my Windows 10 PC
    2. open Microsoft "Photos" app
    3. click in the upper right on import > add from the device over USB
    4. select all photos and click import

4th step is where it fails, with no usable message.

• I have set the device as trusted on iPhone
    • I mostly don't see it in My Computer, therefore I cannot just copy
    • I tried uninstalling every driver and iTunes software
    • Despite not being visible in Windows Explorer, iTunes can always access the contents with no issue
    • it has a tiny moments when it starts working, but overall import fails sooner or later and never copies all 3k photos. Mostly MSPhotos don't show any content, just failure message, sometimes it shows it's content and acts as I can select what to import, but as described fails sooner or later
    • iTunes can successfully copy entire phone.

Other attempts
    • I tried multiple free 3rd party SW, all of them either failed or seemed like to be usable only after buying their extended version
    • I tried using iTunes for Syncing the Photos
      • I maybe don't know how to use it, or it is faulty too. But I've set the directory where my Photos should be synced, but sync seems to just backup the phone and creates tiny 'Photo Database file', but no photo actually gets copied onto PC.

Thema:

How to filter out photos and only have video files visible on apple iphone on defalt Photos...

1. How to filter out photos and only have video files visible on apple iphone on defalt Photos... - Similar Threads - filter photos video

2. How to filter out photos and only have video files visible on apple iphone on defalt Photos...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to filter out photos and only have video files visible on apple iphone on defalt Photos...: As you can see from this image the external device i selected is my Apple Iphone but I am not able to filter out IMG files so that way only Video files are visible which would make it a lot easier to find the video files i want to import from my phone to my computeris there a...
  3. How to filter out photos and only have video files visible on apple iphone on defalt Photos...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to filter out photos and only have video files visible on apple iphone on defalt Photos...: As you can see from this image the external device i selected is my Apple Iphone but I am not able to filter out IMG files so that way only Video files are visible which would make it a lot easier to find the video files i want to import from my phone to my computeris there a...
  4. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  5. Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Shared Albums No Longer Visible in Photos Apps: Only recently has the shared albums disappeared from this App. I was enjoying seeing some access to the many albums shared with me in the IOS world.Was this by design ?...
  6. Unable to "Print to PDF" Apple iPhone Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to "Print to PDF" Apple iPhone Photos: Hello! Using Photos Application - 2023.11090.12017.0 on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621I've plugged in my iPhone, and while the photos pop up, no "right click" is available. I can only "add" the pictures to a folder within my OneDrive, where I can then "right-click" and...
  7. Unable to "Print to PDF" Apple iPhone Photos

Unable to "Print to PDF" Apple iPhone Photos: Hello! Using Photos Application - 2023.11090.12017.0 on Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621I've plugged in my iPhone, and while the photos pop up, no "right click" is available. I can only "add" the pictures to a folder within my OneDrive, where I can then "right-click" and...
  8. Photo app for apple photo

Photo app for apple photo: Micro app to add photo from iphone or ipad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-for-apple-photo/c1700983-f4f8-4648-86af-4a2e67b57e62
  9. Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple iphone cant upload photos to pc: I have tried absolutely everything to upload my phones from iphone to pc. After hooking into USB I get a message that its installed properly, but then I get this message Device USB\VID_05AC&PID_12A8&MI_00\6&1285639f&1&0000 requires further installation. Any ideas?...
  10. iPhone device is not visible and not available to transfer photos.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPhone device is not visible and not available to transfer photos.: Hi, I have been troubling with this issue since my computer upgraded to Win10 from Win8. Although my iPhone is recognized by iTunes, still, I can't see my iPhone in my Computer. I've tried numerous things which I have listed below, and believe the problem is not about...