Windows 10: how to finalize a burned cd in windows 10

Discus and support how to finalize a burned cd in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to finalize a burned cd in windows 10. Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I just burned some data files on a CD and now I need to finalize the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimb1011951, Nov 29, 2023.

1. how to finalize a burned cd in windows 10

how to finalize a burned cd in windows 10. Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I just burned some data files on a CD and now I need to finalize the CD. I did some search but can only find that windows 10 does this automatically. To test that I tried to add more files to the CD and found that I could. I thought that if the CD was finalized, I would not be able to add any more files. So how, where do I go in Win 10 to finalize the CD? Thanks again, Jim

:)

jimb1011951, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

how to finalize a burned cd in windows 10

1. how to finalize a burned cd in windows 10 - Similar Threads - finalize burned

2. Windows 10 finally booted to desktop after 4 hours of freezing on boot. What do I do so...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 finally booted to desktop after 4 hours of freezing on boot. What do I do so...: My computer restarted overnight assuming from an update and froze on the boot screen where it shows the motherboard logo. It's also been freezing at the 'Preparing Automatic Repair' screen about 9/10 times. I've tried resetting the CMOS by unplugging the power cord and...
  3. how to finalize a burned cd in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to finalize a burned cd in windows 10: how to finalize a burned cd in windows 10. Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I just burned some data files on a CD and now I need to finalize the CD. I did some search but can only find that windows 10 does this automatically. To test that I tried to add more files to...
  4. how to finalize a burned cd in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to finalize a burned cd in windows 10: how to finalize a burned cd in windows 10. Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I just burned some data files on a CD and now I need to finalize the CD. I did some search but can only find that windows 10 does this automatically. To test that I tried to add more files to...
  5. how to finallize a burned cd in windows 10 media player

how to finallize a burned cd in windows 10 media player: I can not finalize a burned cd and having tuff time with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-finallize-a-burned-cd-in-windows-10-media/0ecd59e0-b180-45f6-95fe-0fb55ad1f478
  6. how to finallize a burned cd in windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to finallize a burned cd in windows 10 media player: I can not finalize a burned cd and having tuff time with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-finallize-a-burned-cd-in-windows-10-media/0ecd59e0-b180-45f6-95fe-0fb55ad1f478
  7. how to finallize a burned cd in windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cannot finalize DVD after burning

Cannot finalize DVD after burning: I burn either a DVD-R or DVD+R. I want to finalize/master the DVD such that noone else can add files to it. Thought this was done automatically if I say to use disc as CD/DVD vs USB, but I can add files to it no matter how many times I eject it....
  9. Cannot finalize DVD after burning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot finalize DVD after burning: I burn either a DVD-R or DVD+R. I want to finalize/master the DVD such that noone else can add files to it. Thought this was done automatically if I say to use disc as CD/DVD vs USB, but I can add files to it no matter how many times I eject it....
  10. Cannot finalize DVD after burning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps