Windows 10: How to find a legitimate copy of Windows 7

Discus and support How to find a legitimate copy of Windows 7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I would like to install Windows 7 on my virtual machine. I need a legitimate copy that doesn't contain dangerous codes and viruses. I don't need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Val So, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Val So Win User

How to find a legitimate copy of Windows 7

Hello. I would like to install Windows 7 on my virtual machine. I need a legitimate copy that doesn't contain dangerous codes and viruses. I don't need a cracked copy, but the original copy. Does anyone know where can i find the original copy of Windows 7?

:)

Val So, Jun 11, 2022
  2. CDdude55 Win User

Windows 7 ISO?

Thanks,

Yep this is a legit copy of Windows 7.*Wink How to find a legitimate copy of Windows 7 ;)

CDdude55, Jun 11, 2022
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jun 11, 2022
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Windows 7 ISO?

follow this guide.

Installing Windows 7 via USB flash drive!

if you have the disk its as simple as selecting all the files on it and copying them to the drive. But copying files is the last step. You must set the drive up first. You cant copy like your windows folder or any of the windows files on your PC to the drive. That wont work. Of course this is all legit right? Like you own windows 7?

Solaris17, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

1. How to find a legitimate copy of Windows 7 - Similar Threads - find legitimate copy

2. windows legitimate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows legitimate: Few days ago my system crash and I need to put it on idle. I turned off the computer and do my own job. after several days I decided to perform a reset on my system after reset it took how many hours to complete. After that I got an error message that my Windows is not...
  3. windows legitimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows legitimate: Few days ago my system crash and I need to put it on idle. I turned off the computer and do my own job. after several days I decided to perform a reset on my system after reset it took how many hours to complete. After that I got an error message that my Windows is not...
  4. windows legitimate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to find a legitimate copy of Windows 7

How to find a legitimate copy of Windows 7: Hello. I would like to install Windows 7 on my virtual machine. I need a legitimate copy that doesn't contain dangerous codes and viruses. I don't need a cracked copy, but the original copy. Does anyone know where can i find the original copy of Windows 7?...
  6. How do I find a copy of a printer Copy 2 in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find a copy of a printer Copy 2 in Windows 10?: HP printer w/ wireless connection to home network. Windows 10 laptop w/ wireless connection to home network lists HP printer as Copy 2 in Devices and has trouble submitting print jobs from Office apps to the printer. If I remove the printer and add it back it shows up as Copy...
  7. How does a legitimate copy of Windows 7 that I bought brand new from an authorized computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does a legitimate copy of Windows 7 that I bought brand new from an authorized computer...: Hello Cyber World,I just spent a very unpleasant 3 hours with the MS Windows Activation Center. Apparently, the copy of Windows 7 Ultimate that I bought from a now defunct computer store has gone from being a legal copy to an illegal one. I have used the key to verify my copy...
  8. How does a legitimate copy of Windows 7 that I bought brand new from an authorized computer...

How does a legitimate copy of Windows 7 that I bought brand new from an authorized computer...: Hello Cyber World,I just spent a very unpleasant 3 hours with the MS Windows Activation Center. Apparently, the copy of Windows 7 Ultimate that I bought from a now defunct computer store has gone from being a legal copy to an illegal one. I have used the key to verify my copy...
  9. Using pirate copy with legitimate key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Using pirate copy with legitimate key.: I have purchased a Lenovo thinkpad with a preinstalled win10, (and paid extra for the PRO version). Though now I reallize this is a horrible version. I'll skip the parts like that the control panel items are just illogically placed and impossible to find. The worst part is...
  10. Can I upgrade a pirated copy of Windows 7 Pro to legitimate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade a pirated copy of Windows 7 Pro to legitimate Windows 10 Pro: I have a pc that has suddenly started showing the "this copy is not genuine" message. I had bought a discount copy of Windows 7 about 12 months ago. I should have listened to my gut and not bought it because apparently they are using non genuine keys and Microsoft finally...