Windows 10: how to find about my computer

Discus and support how to find about my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how can I find about my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-about-my-computer/117ed72f-6e9e-41a9-bced-afca908a83a1 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DonaldLucius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. how to find about my computer

how can I find about my computer

:)

DonaldLucius, Oct 22, 2018
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 22, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 22, 2018
  4. how to find about my computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

how to find about my computer

1. how to find about my computer - Similar Threads - find computer

2. Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...: My computer originally had a CPU and motherboard which wasa not compatible to W11. I have just changed them to compatible items. My sound system has run for several years without problems. It also worked with the new motherboard. Soon after the hardware change I reactivated...
  3. Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...: My computer originally had a CPU and motherboard which wasa not compatible to W11. I have just changed them to compatible items. My sound system has run for several years without problems. It also worked with the new motherboard. Soon after the hardware change I reactivated...
  4. How do I find out exactly which program or component is telling my computer where it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find out exactly which program or component is telling my computer where it is...: So I'm having a problem where my pc thinks it's located in a wrong place. It thinks I'm in Canada but that's not even the right country! I don't use a VPN, and I've removed any software program that I thought may be messing up my pc's location, but I can't find the root cause...
  5. How do I find out exactly which program or component is telling my computer where it is...

How do I find out exactly which program or component is telling my computer where it is...: So I'm having a problem where my pc thinks it's located in a wrong place. It thinks I'm in Canada but that's not even the right country! I don't use a VPN, and I've removed any software program that I thought may be messing up my pc's location, but I can't find the root cause...
  6. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

My computer can't find my user profile after reset.: I try to log in and it tells me I have to reset my pin. I click on that and a blue screen pops up saying Windows can't find my user profile. Can't use the back-up or emergency disc....
  7. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can't find my user profile after reset.: I try to log in and it tells me I have to reset my pin. I click on that and a blue screen pops up saying Windows can't find my user profile. Can't use the back-up or emergency disc....
  8. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How can I find/prevent automatic computer restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find/prevent automatic computer restart?: Hello I recently joined the IT department as a technician, I have laptops HP ProBook 455 G7 that automatically restart during use and close all applications. I use Windows 11 Pro version 22H2.I've even disabled automatic restart on system error in settings but it still hasn't...
  10. How can I find/prevent automatic computer restart?

How can I find/prevent automatic computer restart?: Hello I recently joined the IT department as a technician, I have laptops HP ProBook 455 G7 that automatically restart during use and close all applications. I use Windows 11 Pro version 22H2.I've even disabled automatic restart on system error in settings but it still hasn't...