Windows 10: How to find activation code to put in new laptop

Discus and support How to find activation code to put in new laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a Windows 10 Pro account in 2017 and was using on my laptop that suddenly crashed and is unusable. I bought a new laptop but cannot find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mafaz Ifharm, Nov 13, 2020.

1. How to find activation code to put in new laptop

I purchased a Windows 10 Pro account in 2017 and was using on my laptop that suddenly crashed and is unusable. I bought a new laptop but cannot find a way to get the activation code from Windows Store I have the order ID and can see purchase in my order history that I can put in my new laptop. License will be used only on 1 computer as before

:)

Mafaz Ifharm, Nov 13, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Nov 13, 2020
  4. How to find activation code to put in new laptop

Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

Update Windows 10

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

How to find activation code to put in new laptop

1. How to find activation code to put in new laptop - Similar Threads - find activation code

2. where do I find the code to put in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do I find the code to put in?: Hello. Where do I locate the "code" in which to put in the system? My account is locked and I need to unlock it. Please advise. Thank youJacquie Perrin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-code-to-put-in/d7338251-93ea-4b6f-a2e3-e52fed855f15
  3. where do I find the code to put in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where do I find the code to put in?: Hello. Where do I locate the "code" in which to put in the system? My account is locked and I need to unlock it. Please advise. Thank youJacquie Perrin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-code-to-put-in/d7338251-93ea-4b6f-a2e3-e52fed855f15
  4. how can i find activation code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i find activation code: need an activatin code to stream showtime on my laptop. i do not have any installation materials, no emaila. i can stream on my tv without cable*Moved from Office insider forum....
  5. how can i find activation code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i find activation code: need an activatin code to stream showtime on my laptop. i do not have any installation materials, no emaila. i can stream on my tv without cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-activation-code/f27a4cb5-5b08-4060-9d8c-e2eda60e8c4d
  6. how can i find activation code

how can i find activation code: need an activatin code to stream showtime on my laptop. i do not have any installation materials, no emaila. i can stream on my tv without cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-activation-code/f27a4cb5-5b08-4060-9d8c-e2eda60e8c4d
  7. Finding my activation code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding my activation code.: I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Sim 10 disk version and activated my product with the activation key supplied, problem is I'm not sure which of my accounts I used when I did this and I need to download the small 1.9GB launcher programme. Can anyone help? In the time...
  8. Finding my activation code.

Finding my activation code.: I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Sim 10 disk version and activated my product with the activation key supplied, problem is I'm not sure which of my accounts I used when I did this and I need to download the small 1.9GB launcher programme. Can anyone help? In the time...
  9. Finding my activation code.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. trying to find my activate codes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    trying to find my activate codes: hi, I brought a new laptop and I am trying to find the Product keys from my old computer so I can transfer them to the new computer. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-find-my-activate-codes/916a90de-2be3-4d63-a2dd-d3920f39e6f2