Windows 10: How to find/backup Windows 10 on a laptop

Discus and support How to find/backup Windows 10 on a laptop in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I've just bought an Asus Win 10 laptop and noticed that there is no CD-key at the bottom and the laptop does not prompt me to make a recovery disc. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by mystvearn, Jul 7, 2018.

1. mystvearn Win User

How to find/backup Windows 10 on a laptop

I've just bought an Asus Win 10 laptop and noticed that there is no CD-key at the bottom and the laptop does not prompt me to make a recovery disc. How do I backup my windows copy if I need to reformat or if the HD becomes corrupt? The last laptop I bought in 2013 had a key.

Does anyone know?

:)

mystvearn, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. How to find/backup Windows 10 on a laptop - Similar Threads - find backup laptop

2. Can't find a windows 10 backup on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find a windows 10 backup on my PC: I reset my PC after running into some problems. However, now I cannot login to my windows account upon restarting the system.There is also no backup of windows 10 on my drives anymore so I can't further reset my PC either, since all of my drives are already emptied. What can...
  3. Can't find a windows 10 backup on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find a windows 10 backup on my PC: I reset my PC after running into some problems. However, now I cannot login to my windows account upon restarting the system.There is also no backup of windows 10 on my drives anymore so I can't further reset my PC either, since all of my drives are already emptied. What can...
  4. Can't find a windows 10 backup on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to backup favorites in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to backup favorites in windows 10: I am going to windows 11 on a new computer.. How do I back-up my favorites in windows to, so I can transfer them to windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-backup-favorites-in-windows-10/16a83c6b-83d3-4a7a-9c6d-9f1e25960093
  6. How to find the Service Tag on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 News
    How to find the Service Tag on Windows 10 laptop: Manufacturers keep track of a specific device by the Service Tag, which is unique for each system. Here is how you can find the Service Tag on Windows 10 laptop so that you can get better assistance while contacting customer support. [ATTACH] Nowadays, there are tons of...
  7. How to find laptop screen size in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find laptop screen size in windows 10?: Hello guys! I want to know how you can find your laptop screen size in windows as there any easy way.\ Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-laptop-screen-size-in-windows-10/5860c342-9f97-4087-a411-01e9df56ac43
  8. How to backup windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to backup windows 10: How to backup windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-backup-windows-10/85bc5258-d166-4549-9364-3692b81a3ed2
  9. windows could not find a backup for this computer

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    windows could not find a backup for this computer: did a backup several days ago using restore backup when ancient laptop was running as if new. An old problem returned so I wanted to see if a restore would fix it. restore gave the message, "windows could not find a backup for this computer" 89987
  10. How to backup windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to backup windows 10 laptop?: My laptop is a dell and it uses windows 10. How do you do a backup of your laptop? What do you need? How long does it take? Is the backup going to be put in an external hard drive? Or online in google drive or icloud? 69680