Windows 10: how to find "basic start"

Discus and support how to find "basic start" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to find "basic start"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-basic-start/77cd08d9-af6f-4b8b-995f-87ba768f6fa8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KatalinVoros, Aug 2, 2020.

1. how to find "basic start"

how to find "basic start"?

:)

KatalinVoros, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 2, 2020
  3. a111087 Win User
    3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Aug 2, 2020
  4. how to find "basic start"

How to find People app in Windows 10.

This HP computer I just bought with ten on it does not have the people app. It is not in the tiles, or the see all apps or found on the hard drive. Thank you for your help. Every search I did to find it with search engines only showed me how to use it.

how do you make a search engine search for what you are looking for?

goat_driver, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

how to find "basic start"

1. how to find "basic start" - Similar Threads - find basic start

2. how intall windows basic softwaer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how intall windows basic softwaer?: how intall windows basic softwaer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-intall-windows-basic-softwaer/48b7321f-27f7-4ce9-a5e4-a97824d51b06
  3. how intall windows basic softwaer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how intall windows basic softwaer?: how intall windows basic softwaer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-intall-windows-basic-softwaer/48b7321f-27f7-4ce9-a5e4-a97824d51b06
  4. how intall windows basic softwaer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. LiveKernelEvent Only possible to Start in Basic Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent Only possible to Start in Basic Mode: windows is starting with blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎27/‎03/‎2022 10:17StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode:...
  6. LiveKernelEvent Only possible to Start in Basic Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent Only possible to Start in Basic Mode: windows is starting with blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎27/‎03/‎2022 10:17StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode:...
  7. LiveKernelEvent Only possible to Start in Basic Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft basic display adapter failed to start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft basic display adapter failed to start: When I was using my hp laptop.suddenly a notification came display driver failed to start suddenly blank screen appears. And small square appears on the display.My laptop hanged.I restart the laptop.when i was restarted the problem solved for some times.After little time it...
  9. unable to backup start tiles from basic user

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    unable to backup start tiles from basic user: Read that Windows 10 Pro will not allow you to use Export-StartLayout -Path in PowerShell to backup start tiles. Group Policy editor would only allow me to freeze/not delete start tiles for Administrator only. If I was to rename the Database folder for other users to...
  10. Start Home Page Apps Basic Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Home Page Apps Basic Question: This is a real basic question (I think). Pictures are from two different computers. The bottom second picture. Question. Turn computer on. Home screen. Click on the flag bottom left. The words - All Apps, Power, Settings, File Explorer comes up. And the blue icons...