Windows 10: How to find BitLocker key with Recovery Key ID?

Discus and support How to find BitLocker key with Recovery Key ID? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today when I booted my Dell Latitude it displayed the blue "BitLocker recovery" screen. I do not have a copy. In fact I do not recall installing or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul_Tee, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Paul_Tee Win User

How to find BitLocker key with Recovery Key ID?

Today when I booted my Dell Latitude it displayed the blue "BitLocker recovery" screen. I do not have a copy. In fact I do not recall installing or authorizing installation of BilLocker. I looked at my Microsoft account with a Microsoft support rep on the line but we could not find the key. I was told to contact my EOM, but they do not have a listed phone number.I do have a 32-character "Recovery key ID" that was displayed on the blue BitLokcer screen. How can I use this? The screen clearly states that the Recovery Key ID can be used to identify the key. But how? Please help. I'm des

:)

Paul_Tee, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

How to find BitLocker key with Recovery Key ID?

1. How to find BitLocker key with Recovery Key ID? - Similar Threads - find BitLocker key

2. How to find bitlocker recovery key with recovery key ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find bitlocker recovery key with recovery key ID: I have an LG gram laptop. For some reason today it opened to the bitlocker screen. I do not have any recollection of setting up bitlocker, nor do I have a key saved in my Microsoft account. The page is displaying a “recovery key ID” that it says can help identify my key, but...
  3. How to find bitlocker recovery key with recovery key ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find bitlocker recovery key with recovery key ID: I have an LG gram laptop. For some reason today it opened to the bitlocker screen. I do not have any recollection of setting up bitlocker, nor do I have a key saved in my Microsoft account. The page is displaying a “recovery key ID” that it says can help identify my key, but...
  4. find bitlocker recovery key ID CE15398C

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    find bitlocker recovery key ID CE15398C: please help find find bitlocker recovery key ID CE15398C for my asus laptop.it's locked my D partision with all data to work and school,..thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-bitlocker-recovery-key-id-ce15398c/e3d88918-1583-4d26-ab5b-a5d2c68d1cac
  5. find bitlocker recovery key ID CE15398C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    find bitlocker recovery key ID CE15398C: please help find find bitlocker recovery key ID CE15398C for my asus laptop.it's locked my D partision with all data to work and school,..thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-bitlocker-recovery-key-id-ce15398c/e3d88918-1583-4d26-ab5b-a5d2c68d1cac
  6. How to find BitLocker Recovery Key with Key ID in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to find BitLocker Recovery Key with Key ID in Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to find the BitLocker Recovery Key for your BitLocker Encrypted Volume by saving it locally, using Microsoft Account or Azure Active Directory Account. A BitLocker Recovery Key is needed to access an encrypted data drive. The...
  7. How to find BitLocker key with Recovery Key ID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find BitLocker key with Recovery Key ID?: Today when I booted my Dell Latitude it displayed the blue "BitLocker recovery" screen. I do not have a copy. In fact I do not recall installing or authorizing installation of BilLocker. I looked at my Microsoft account with a Microsoft support rep on the line but we could...
  8. How to find BitLocker key with Recovery Key ID?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to find BitLocker key with Recovery Key ID?: Today when I booted my Dell Latitude it displayed the blue "BitLocker recovery" screen. I do not have a copy. In fact I do not recall installing or authorizing installation of BilLocker. I looked at my Microsoft account with a Microsoft support rep on the line but we could...
  9. How to find my bitlocker recovery key with my key id?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find my bitlocker recovery key with my key id?: How to find my bitlocker recovery key with my key id? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-bitlocker-recovery-key-with-my-key/3a6f91bb-9a32-4e61-8b68-9e11829d0491
  10. How to find my bitlocker recovery key with my key id?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find my bitlocker recovery key with my key id?: How to find my bitlocker recovery key with my key id? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-bitlocker-recovery-key-with-my-key/49975553-f2d5-4ea8-9bab-c7d843b36039