Windows 10: how to find CD keys linked to Microsoft account

Discus and support how to find CD keys linked to Microsoft account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I registered Windows 10 with Microsoft account, the system showed a listed of linked licenses. However I cannot find it now. Could you help me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joe Varner, Feb 10, 2019.

1. how to find CD keys linked to Microsoft account

When I registered Windows 10 with Microsoft account, the system showed a listed of linked licenses. However I cannot find it now. Could you help me to find Office or Windows cd-keys linked to my Microsoft account?

:)

Joe Varner, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Feb 10, 2019
  3. [WTB]   Guild Wars account/cd key.

I'm interested in any guild wars account or cd key. If you quit guild wars and no longer want your account, you may donate it to me for free.*Smile how to find CD keys linked to Microsoft account :)

fadedmemories, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

how to find CD keys linked to Microsoft account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

how to find CD keys linked to Microsoft account

1. how to find CD keys linked to Microsoft account - Similar Threads - find keys linked

2. Is this key is linked to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this key is linked to my Microsoft account?: Hi, I don't know if this question has been asked before if so, please provide a link. My mother bought me a laptop a few years ago with windows 10 installed, then I created a Microsoft account. I'm going to build a computer. Will I be able to use it on a new computer after...
  3. Is this key is linked to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this key is linked to my Microsoft account?: Hi, I don't know if this question has been asked before if so, please provide a link. My mother bought me a laptop a few years ago with windows 10 installed, then I created a Microsoft account. I'm going to build a computer. Will I be able to use it on a new computer after...
  4. how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account

how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account: i forgot my microsoft developer account details. Please help me how can i retrieve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-microsoft-developer-account-linked/9c3632b1-de4d-41ad-8b5c-07617048e8b5
  5. how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account: i forgot my microsoft developer account details. Please help me how can i retrieve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-microsoft-developer-account-linked/9c3632b1-de4d-41ad-8b5c-07617048e8b5
  6. how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to find which microsoft account was linked to my bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find which microsoft account was linked to my bit locker recovery key: Hi, I had purchased a laptop for my organization i am unable to find my bit locker recovery key and now the laptop has crashed how can i find to which microsoft account this key was linked...
  8. Windows Keys linked to microsoft account

Windows Keys linked to microsoft account: I recently built a new computer. When I installed windows, I chose "I do not have a product key" and planned to buy one later. However, after signing into windows, I realized that my computer was activated, and when I checked the activation background section, I discovered it...
  9. How to find the Microsoft account linked to a device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to find the Microsoft account linked to a device: Hello, I have begun to receive an error when I try to use my PIN to login to my laptop that states: "Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with your new password, and then you can sign in with your PIN". The problem is that...
  10. Windows key linked to the Microsoft account

Windows key linked to the Microsoft account: Hello Good morning. Recently I change my note book's motherboard with DOS, when I first bought it came with windows 10 home pre-installed and I upgrade to pro with a digital license linked with my Microsoft account. My question is when I install the Windows 10 Pro on that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to see keys linked to microsoft account

2. find out keys linked with microsoft account