Windows 10: How to Find Computer Pass

Discus and support How to Find Computer Pass in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; when i got this computer in 2013 i set it up with password, and used that password regularly. Then Win10 came out, pc updated, asked for a new pass,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HeyZeusBistro, Feb 13, 2020.

1. How to Find Computer Pass

when i got this computer in 2013 i set it up with password, and used that password regularly. Then Win10 came out, pc updated, asked for a new pass, and i been using that pass since whenever that was. Ive forgotten the original pass and the paperwork that everything was written down on is gone. what do?

submitted by /u/HeyZeusBistro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HeyZeusBistro, Feb 13, 2020

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

How to Find Computer Pass

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

How to Find Computer Pass

1. How to Find Computer Pass - Similar Threads - Find Computer Pass

2. How do you find the product key for redeeming Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Game Pass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you find the product key for redeeming Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Game Pass?: I wanted to try using my Windows 11 product key to access the PC game pass/Xbox game pass, but it didn't work. Could you please help me with this? It would be great of you to do this....
  3. How do you find the product key for redeeming Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Game Pass?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you find the product key for redeeming Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC Game Pass?: I wanted to try using my Windows 11 product key to access the PC game pass/Xbox game pass, but it didn't work. Could you please help me with this? It would be great of you to do this....
  4. How do I find my stored pass words

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I find my stored pass words: How do I find my stored passwords in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-stored-pass-words/06ece513-e51a-4284-afc5-06c1c33f5cfd
  5. How to find if there's malware on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to find if there's malware on my computer?: Almost everything I download I scan with VirusTotal and it detects something. Windows Defender and Malwarebytes don't detect anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-find-if-theres-malware-on-my-computer/11cec050-adb2-4371-86b5-2ac5dd625dc5
  6. How to find program on computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find program on computer?: I'm puzzled over why I can't find a program by searching, no matter what words I use, although the program is plainly there on the Apps & Features page in Settings. It's Logitech SetPoint 6.69. I used it when I installed it and want to make changes but I can't find it in...
  7. How to find program on computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find program on computer?: I'm puzzled over why I can't find a program by searching, no matter what words I use, although the program is plainly there on the Apps & Features page in Settings. It's Logitech SetPoint 6.69. I used it when I installed it and want to make changes but I can't find it in...
  8. How to find RGB values of a computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find RGB values of a computer?: I have a drawing tablet whose colors need to be adjusted to better fit the colors of my computer, but can only be adjusted with RGB color values. To get an accurate estimate on how it needs to be adjusted, I'd like to find the default RGB values on this computer. I've seen...
  9. computer loss pass word

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    computer loss pass word: why did my pass word go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-loss-pass-word/04f8a0f8-ed88-48f4-abba-eaae79f0172f"
  10. how to find about my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to find about my computer: how can I find about my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-about-my-computer/117ed72f-6e9e-41a9-bced-afca908a83a1