Windows 10: How to Find Computer Pass

Discus and support How to Find Computer Pass in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; when i got this computer in 2013 i set it up with password, and used that password regularly. Then Win10 came out, pc updated, asked for a new pass,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HeyZeusBistro, Feb 13, 2020.

1. How to Find Computer Pass

when i got this computer in 2013 i set it up with password, and used that password regularly. Then Win10 came out, pc updated, asked for a new pass, and i been using that pass since whenever that was. Ive forgotten the original pass and the paperwork that everything was written down on is gone. what do?

submitted by /u/HeyZeusBistro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HeyZeusBistro, Feb 13, 2020

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

How to Find Computer Pass

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

How to Find Computer Pass

1. How to Find Computer Pass - Similar Threads - Find Computer Pass

2. How to find RGB values of a computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find RGB values of a computer?: I have a drawing tablet whose colors need to be adjusted to better fit the colors of my computer, but can only be adjusted with RGB color values. To get an accurate estimate on how it needs to be adjusted, I'd like to find the default RGB values on this computer. I've seen...
  3. How to find old computer name in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find old computer name in windows 10?: Hi Guys, I recently updated my Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and changed the computer name. now i am in need of the old computer name for a software license that was tied to it. Any registry settings i should be looking at? all the help is much appreciated. Thank...
  4. How to find out IP of remote computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find out IP of remote computer: I have a problem. I let my computer on at home for remote connection and now I'm trying to access it and it doesn't work. I assume that the IP address probably changed since it last did a remote connection. How do I find out the IP address of my remote computer if I don't...
  5. computer loss pass word

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    computer loss pass word: why did my pass word go away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-loss-pass-word/04f8a0f8-ed88-48f4-abba-eaae79f0172f"
  6. Finding a stolen computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finding a stolen computer: My computer was stolen Christmas morning, and I was wondering if there is any possible thing I could do to find it. I've already done the obvious (to me) stuff of calling the cops and changing my passwords. I've tried the 'Locate my device' feature, and I tried going through...
  7. How to find duplicate updates installed on the computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to find duplicate updates installed on the computer: Screw your warnings about Microsoft community forum!! If you are giving warnings to be aware about your Forum, Then you need to put a stop to that forum now!! (I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL ABOUT SAFETY, AM I WRONG)????? What I need to know is from an actual Microsoft or Windows...
  8. how to find about my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to find about my computer: how can I find about my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-about-my-computer/117ed72f-6e9e-41a9-bced-afca908a83a1
  9. How to set up no pass login for 2 accounts on 1 computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to set up no pass login for 2 accounts on 1 computer: Hi, A couple days ago I did the upgrade to windows 10 from 7 for my parents on their computer. The way it was set up in Win 7, after startup you would see a screen with their 2 profile pics and it was easy to just click one and log in. Neither had a password to enter....
  10. Find a File on this computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Find a File on this computer: In the days of XP and Win 7 I could do a search of files/folders in my computer looking for the concurrence of a particular word in a file, or within a time frame etc How can this be achieved in Win 10? If I do a search now (magnifying glass) it does not find files I know do...