Windows 10: How to find CPU cores and threads in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to find CPU cores and threads in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to find the number of CPU cores and threads in Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, here is how you can do that. There are multiple ways to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 24, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to find CPU cores and threads in Windows 11/10

How to find CPU cores and threads in Windows 11/10 find-cpu-cores-threads.jpg
    If you want to find the number of CPU cores and threads in Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, here is how you can do that. There are multiple ways to find the number of CPU cores and threads on Windows 11/10, and this article explains most methods. You can follow any one of them […]

This article How to find CPU cores and threads in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 24, 2022
  2. JCwin_123 Win User

I5-4590 3.6GHZ 4 core Intel CPU Not on List for Win 11 Upgrade ???

I just bought a Hp Prodesk and with a I5 -4590 4 core 3.6gz and want to upgrade to Win 11 it is plenty fast enough but Not on the Intel CPU Support List Can this CPU be put on the List ?? This is my feed back it should be on the list look at the Specs of this CPU ?? Why??

There Are No Intel I5- 4500 4 core series at all on the list for Win 11 upgraded and they are plenty fast ????

The PC Heath Check will not let me load Windows 11 Because my CPU is Not on the List ???? Why ???

This is the System Specs-- Hp Prodesk and with a I5 -4590 4 core 3.6gz ,16gb ram and 240 GB SSD with Win 10Pro

I would Like The Microsoft Software Guy's to Look at my CPU to add it to the list ....

* Moved from Microsoft Teams

JCwin_123, Sep 24, 2022
  3. one core high cpu usage

I do not see your CPU in the list of approved CPUs for Windows 11.

Windows processor requirements Windows 11 supported Intel processors | Microsoft Docs

The processor requirement is the most restrictive; supported processors include 8th-generation and newer Intel Core processors as well as AMD Ryzen 2000-series processors and newer. These are all chips that launched in late 2017 and early 2018. Older computers can't officially run Windows 11.

I have an older Dell laptop with a dual core, quad thread CPU and it is very slow. I still use Windows 10 on it because it doesn't meet all the requirements for Windows 11.

Horace Wiggins, Sep 24, 2022
  4. RBScott Win User

Windows 11 CPU not supported

PC Health says my CPU isn't supported with Windows 11 but my CPU is listed in the support list "Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ" Can someone help with this.

My System OS

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 21H1

Installed on ‎12/‎11/‎2020

OS build 19043.1288

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

RBScott, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

1. How to find CPU cores and threads in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - find CPU cores

2. How to disable CPU core parking windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable CPU core parking windows 10?: I'm trying to disable CPU Core Parking feature on window 10 so that my multi-processing code can utilize the full capacity of my processor here is a question I asked earlier on StackOverflow for context. I tried every solution mentioned here to disable this feature and more...
  3. How to disable CPU core parking windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable CPU core parking windows 10?: I'm trying to disable CPU Core Parking feature on window 10 so that my multi-processing code can utilize the full capacity of my processor here is a question I asked earlier on StackOverflow for context. I tried every solution mentioned here to disable this feature and more...
  4. How to disable CPU core parking windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 for CPU core I5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 for CPU core I5: Intel Core i5-7200CPU @ 2.500GHZ and windows tell me you can't upgrade to windows 11 . How can i deal with that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-upgrade-to-windows-11-for-cpu-core-i5/f8393675-6cb0-44db-9939-ce4dec2c5597
  6. Cannot upgrade to Windows 11 - Intel core Core i3-5005U CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot upgrade to Windows 11 - Intel core Core i3-5005U CPU: Hello,When running the upgrade tool, it says my processor isn't supported. It's an Intel Core i3-5005U CPU - with "2 cores" and "2 Ghz" processor. I am wondering specifically why this processor isn't supported if it meets the requirements?...
  7. Cannot upgrade to Windows 11 - Intel core Core i3-5005U CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot upgrade to Windows 11 - Intel core Core i3-5005U CPU: Hello,When running the upgrade tool, it says my processor isn't supported. It's an Intel Core i3-5005U CPU - with "2 cores" and "2 Ghz" processor. I am wondering specifically why this processor isn't supported if it meets the requirements?...
  8. What are CPU cores? How many CPU cores do I need?

in Windows 10 News
    What are CPU cores? How many CPU cores do I need?: CPU (Central Processing Unit) is the most important part of a computer. All the calculations needed to run a particular task or application on a computer are processed by the CPU. That’s why it is also called the brain of the computer. Basically, a CPU is of the following two...
  9. Windows 10 4 Core CPU Core Compatibility Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 4 Core CPU Core Compatibility Question: I currently have a Dell Precision 7920 with a SINGLE Intel Xeon 4 Core CPU w/32GB RAM. I want to add a SECOND IDENTICAL Processor/RAM compliment making it 8 Core. Dell indicates the system was shipped with Windows 10 Workstation 4 Core OS. Does the Windows 10 Workstation...
  10. Windows won't use all threads on 6 core CPU with hyperthreading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows won't use all threads on 6 core CPU with hyperthreading: Hello guys, I remade this post, as the previous one apparantly got lost, and I also forgot to include the Windows Version Number, which is Windows 10 64-bit version 1903 (Build 18362.418). My CPU is a Xeon X5650 in an ASUS P6X58D-E motherboard with 12GB of RAM. I turned...