Windows 10: How to find duplicate updates installed on the computer

Discus and support How to find duplicate updates installed on the computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Screw your warnings about Microsoft community forum!! If you are giving warnings to be aware about your Forum, Then you need to put a stop to that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BarbaraWhite2, Dec 19, 2018.

1. How to find duplicate updates installed on the computer

Screw your warnings about Microsoft community forum!! If you are giving warnings to be aware about your Forum, Then you need to put a stop to that forum now!! (I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL ABOUT SAFETY, AM I WRONG)?????

What I need to know is from an actual Microsoft or Windows employee. (DO YA'LL OR DO THEY REALLY EXIST)????

I have windows 10 & (IT sucks).

I need real people help, true feedback from The Actual Corporation that created this.

How do I know, if I downloaded duplicate updates?? How do I correct this??

If in actuality, I did double download the same updates, how do I know, As well as the steps to take in order to correct this matter????????

***Modified title from: Duplicate updates, Is that possible?????????????***

:)

BarbaraWhite2, Dec 19, 2018
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Dec 19, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to find duplicate updates installed on the computer :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 19, 2018
  4. How to find duplicate updates installed on the computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

How to find duplicate updates installed on the computer

1. How to find duplicate updates installed on the computer - Similar Threads - find duplicate updates

2. How to find and delete duplicate files on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find and delete duplicate files on PC: My computer is running out of memory and I would like to know how to find and delete duplicate files/photos/videos on PC to free up more storage space....
  3. How to find and delete duplicate files on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find and delete duplicate files on PC: My computer is running out of memory and I would like to know how to find and delete duplicate files/photos/videos on PC to free up more storage space....
  4. How to find and delete duplicate files on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Find & Move Duplicate Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Find & Move Duplicate Files: Files are in multiple folders on multiple external hard disk drives, 25x5 TB = 125 TB Tried, ABC Compare, & Anti Twin, Software but doesn’t work over multiple HDD's, only searches one drive. Someone said may need to plug all 25 external drives into PC and set up a raid...
  6. Find and remove duplicated files

Find and remove duplicated files: Use the app " Duplicated file remover“, Scan a hard disk. After a few hours, the screen shows conflict info "scanning duplicated 100%" and "remaining one file" for more than two hours. What should I do?. Wait more or cancel it....
  7. Program For Finding Duplicate Names

Program For Finding Duplicate Names: Greetings. I have a very large collection of Movies & TV Series on 31 external HDD's. I have been collecting for years and my memory is not what it was. Does anyone know of a program, that will index all of those drives and will enable me to search the result for...
  8. Duplication of Installed updates ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Duplication of Installed updates ??: I recently installed an update for Skype however whilst the installed history shows only one install for KB4475564, if I click on 'uninstall updates', I see 3 entries for this install with the same description and date. any idea why?...
  9. Duplicate updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Duplicate updates: I suspect that my PC has downloaded duplicate updates. Please help me to check if it is really so and correct. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-updates/8dcbef9f-e33e-4e0e-971a-8d0822636495
  10. how to find out if certain updates are installed on my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to find out if certain updates are installed on my computer: I am trying to find out if a critical update from Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010-Critical Security Update for Microsoft Windows SMB Server (4013389) published March 14, 2017 version 1.0 was installed on my computer. I am running Windows 10 Pro version 1607 (OS Build...