Windows 10: How to find laptop screen size in windows 10?

Discus and support How to find laptop screen size in windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello guys! I want to know how you can find your laptop screen size in windows as there any easy way.\ Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Max joseph, Feb 20, 2021.

1. How to find laptop screen size in windows 10?

Hello guys!

I want to know how you can find your laptop screen size in windows as there any easy way.\

Thank you

:)

Max joseph, Feb 20, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 20, 2021
  3. TIGR Win User
    Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

4. How to find laptop screen size in windows 10?

Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

How to find laptop screen size in windows 10?

1. How to find laptop screen size in windows 10? - Similar Threads - find laptop screen

2. WHERE IS THE SCREEN SIZE SIZE SIZE NOT RESOLUTION BUT SCREEN SIZE FOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE IS THE SCREEN SIZE SIZE SIZE NOT RESOLUTION BUT SCREEN SIZE FOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10...: It is NOT my TV. It is NOT resolution. It IS the displayed screen size. I need to bring the borders of my screen IN. EVERY option found online does NOTHING save say... change the resolution... or icon size... where my displayed screen border still DOESN'T FIT regardless of...
  3. WHERE IS THE SCREEN SIZE SIZE SIZE NOT RESOLUTION BUT SCREEN SIZE FOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHERE IS THE SCREEN SIZE SIZE SIZE NOT RESOLUTION BUT SCREEN SIZE FOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10...: It is NOT my TV. It is NOT resolution. It IS the displayed screen size. I need to bring the borders of my screen IN. EVERY option found online does NOTHING save say... change the resolution... or icon size... where my displayed screen border still DOESN'T FIT regardless of...
  4. WHERE IS THE SCREEN SIZE SIZE SIZE NOT RESOLUTION BUT SCREEN SIZE FOUND ON MY WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to find Windows Update Size using PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    How to find Windows Update Size using PowerShell: [ATTACH]If you want to find Windows Update size using PowerShell, here is how you can do that. Although Windows Settings could do it easily, you can use PowerShell to do the same within moments. For that, you need to install a script as there is no in-built PowerShell command...
  6. Laptop screen size

Laptop screen size: My cat sat on my laptop keyboard and now the screen is HUGE....I've checked the resolution, and it's on the recommended size, adjusting the zoom doesn't work, and changing the font size doesn't help. Any suggestions about what might have happened and how to get the screen...
  7. How do you decrease size of apps and screen size in windows 10?

How do you decrease size of apps and screen size in windows 10?: All of a sudden the size of apps and screen resolution went from normal 100% to extremely large. Devise settings says it is at recommended size of 100%, but it is much larger than that. How do I get it back to 100%?...
  8. How to find/backup Windows 10 on a laptop

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to find/backup Windows 10 on a laptop: I've just bought an Asus Win 10 laptop and noticed that there is no CD-key at the bottom and the laptop does not prompt me to make a recovery disc. How do I backup my windows copy if I need to reformat or if the HD becomes corrupt? The last laptop I bought in 2013 had a key....
  9. how to find size of download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to find size of download: Hello, I have minimal data per month, how do I find out how large the windows updates are? I have had windows 10 for four months and have run out of data allowance in three of those months, now I have another update about to happen and I cannot turn it off and I do need to...
  10. How to find screen on time (SOT) on windows laptops

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find screen on time (SOT) on windows laptops: Hi, Is there a way to find the screen on time for your device running windows 10? If there is no built in way to do this, is there any 3rd party program that can measure screen on time (SOT measures how many hours your screen is on as a way of testing battery life)...