Windows 10: how to find media creation tool

Discus and support how to find media creation tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to uninstall windows 11 and reinstall windows 10. I was told to find the media creation tool to download 10 into my flash drive, then wipe 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RaymondRedwine, Dec 16, 2021.

1. how to find media creation tool

I want to uninstall windows 11 and reinstall windows 10. I was told to find the media creation tool to download 10 into my flash drive, then wipe 11 out of laptop and install 10 from flash drive. Where do I find media creation tool and do this?

:)

RaymondRedwine, Dec 16, 2021

2. Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Dec 16, 2021
  3. Kyhi Win User
    Media Creation Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softw...load/windows10

your link "EN-CA" My link "EN-US"

4. Vijay B Win User

how to find media creation tool

Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Dec 16, 2021
Thema:

how to find media creation tool

1. how to find media creation tool - Similar Threads - find media creation

2. media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media creation tool: how do i fix media creation tool it keeps crashing when i open it without any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/3740294e-2b85-48de-a678-e7f03ee46369
  3. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool: I'm having an issue with the media creation tool where it won't install or even give me a list of usb drives at all. Even if I tried running it from inside the usb flash drive it still says the same thing "you need 8 gb of available space on Windows :C". I'm having this issue...
  4. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool: Hi.May I ask if anyone have experienced the same error message in regards to running this Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 and if there's a solution to it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/eda5cd87-7be7-4191-899a-59756363cd45
  5. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool: I figured out what the tool was, and I didn't like it. You made it sound sooooooo exiting in the license terms, but when I found out what it really was, I was not impressed. Way to go Microsoft. Way to go. You ripped me off of thinking it was something cool, but instead you...
  6. Media creation tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool.: Yes, I have successfully downloaded the tool and Windows 10. All I did was click on a link that someone posted and BAM the media creation tool and Windows 10 were downloaded! Thanks! *^^*...
  7. how to find media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to find media creation tool: I want to uninstall windows 11 and reinstall windows 10. I was told to find the media creation tool to download 10 into my flash drive, then wipe 11 out of laptop and install 10 from flash drive. Where do I find media creation tool and do this?...
  8. how to find media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to find media creation tool: I want to uninstall windows 11 and reinstall windows 10. I was told to find the media creation tool to download 10 into my flash drive, then wipe 11 out of laptop and install 10 from flash drive. Where do I find media creation tool and do this?...
  9. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media creation tool: So i know i can use this tool to update my pc to latest but will i keep all my settings and preferences? Havent updated my pc in 3 years so figured this is a better way to do it. submitted by /u/AwesomePicMan [link] [comments]...
  10. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool: I downloaded the Media Creation Tool to try and get Windows onto a newly purchased hard drive. I have a blank USB Flash Drive with 14 GB of free space, but I'm still receiving an error message telling me that I need to have at least 8 GB of space. I don't understand why I...