Windows 10: How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it....

Discus and support How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it, I the laptop is on my devices this 2. Account but key was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Malek Azar, Mar 19, 2023.

1. How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it....

How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it, I the laptop is on my devices this 2. Account but key was not uploaded to it. I bought the laptop, have the receipt

:)

Malek Azar, Mar 19, 2023

2. Bitlocker key can not be found in the microsoft account

After a regular update of Windows my Notebook asked me for the Bitlocker Key although I never activated this. The device is listed in my account but in the list of keys it's not.

Simply doing a reset is definitely not an option, the data is needed.

Every single suggestion for how to find the key is absolutely useless so far.

Dennis Wenzel, Mar 19, 2023
  3. BitLocker Recover

My MS account has my device listed and a link to access my BitLocker recover key but it doesn't work, how do I get this? HELP!

PotterFamily22, Mar 19, 2023
  4. How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it....

Recover BitLocker key from Key ID

It doesn't work. The specific device I need to recover the key is not on the list, neither an option to retrieve the BitLocker code using its Key ID as the blue screen says.

VictorWirz, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it....

1. How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it.... - Similar Threads - find BitLocker key

2. I can not find my bitlocker key in my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not find my bitlocker key in my microsoft account: My laptop was locked by Bitlocker and I need a 48-digit recovery key, I followed the instructions to get the recovery key in in my Microsoft account. However, every time I log in my account, I can't find the recovery key but only see the webpage showing that something wrong...
  3. I can not find my bitlocker key in my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not find my bitlocker key in my microsoft account: My laptop was locked by Bitlocker and I need a 48-digit recovery key, I followed the instructions to get the recovery key in in my Microsoft account. However, every time I log in my account, I can't find the recovery key but only see the webpage showing that something wrong...
  4. How to find my bitlocker key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find my bitlocker key?: When I visit the BitLocker recovery page. It says "TraceID: /VnaflpUckSGJ8Cu.32.95 Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us."Therefore, I can't get my bitlocker recovery key. How can I get it? Please help me out ASAP. It's urgent...
  5. i recovered my microsoft account but i cant find my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i recovered my microsoft account but i cant find my bitlocker recovery key: i recovered my microsoft account but i cant find my bitlocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recovered-my-microsoft-account-but-i-cant-find/38419edf-0df0-4e0c-a40d-e7e49f18ea49
  6. i recovered my microsoft account but i cant find my bitlocker recovery key

i recovered my microsoft account but i cant find my bitlocker recovery key: i recovered my microsoft account but i cant find my bitlocker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recovered-my-microsoft-account-but-i-cant-find/38419edf-0df0-4e0c-a40d-e7e49f18ea49
  7. Couldn't Find my Recovery ID in my account to get the recovery key BitLocker?

Couldn't Find my Recovery ID in my account to get the recovery key BitLocker?: My Recovery ID isn't listed in my account to get the recovery key BitLocker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-find-my-recovery-id-in-my-account-to-get/c1ae55d0-6c40-4300-afda-001112a9b500
  8. Couldn't Find my Recovery ID in my account to get the recovery key BitLocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't Find my Recovery ID in my account to get the recovery key BitLocker?: My Recovery ID isn't listed in my account to get the recovery key BitLocker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-find-my-recovery-id-in-my-account-to-get/c1ae55d0-6c40-4300-afda-001112a9b500
  9. How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it....

How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it....: How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it, I the laptop is on my devices this 2. Account but key was not uploaded to it. I bought the laptop, have the receipt...
  10. How do i recover my bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i recover my bitlocker key: I lost my key for bitlocker recover how do i get it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-bitlocker-key/787f6c14-6573-493c-b824-feec7e2cc829