Windows 10: how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account

Discus and support how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i forgot my microsoft developer account details. Please help me how can i retrieve it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Naga MaheshKuruva, Nov 30, 2021.

1. how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account

i forgot my microsoft developer account details. Please help me how can i retrieve it

:)

Naga MaheshKuruva, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Nov 30, 2021
  3. Mindweaver, Nov 30, 2021
  4. AFJ
    AFJ Win User

how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account

Remove Microsoft linked account in Windows 10

This question refers to steps 3 and 4 in the thread How to rename the User folder in Windows 10?

The troublesome steps are:

3) Remove original Microsoft linked account

4) Link local account to Microsoft account if you wish

I was stuck on those 2 steps. I couldn't find a way in Windows 10 to remove the Microsoft account.

Any ideas?

Thema:

how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account

1. how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account - Similar Threads - find microsoft developer

2. Is this key is linked to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this key is linked to my Microsoft account?: Hi, I don't know if this question has been asked before if so, please provide a link. My mother bought me a laptop a few years ago with windows 10 installed, then I created a Microsoft account. I'm going to build a computer. Will I be able to use it on a new computer after...
  3. Is this key is linked to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this key is linked to my Microsoft account?: Hi, I don't know if this question has been asked before if so, please provide a link. My mother bought me a laptop a few years ago with windows 10 installed, then I created a Microsoft account. I'm going to build a computer. Will I be able to use it on a new computer after...
  4. Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft: So about some months ago i migrated my account to microsoft and i could play for a day or two but next things was i couldnt play it said play demo, I contacted the support many times and they said my account isn't connected to the right one then I contacted the microsoft...
  5. Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft: So about some months ago i migrated my account to microsoft and i could play for a day or two but next things was i couldnt play it said play demo, I contacted the support many times and they said my account isn't connected to the right one then I contacted the microsoft...
  6. how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account

how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account: i forgot my microsoft developer account details. Please help me how can i retrieve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-microsoft-developer-account-linked/9c3632b1-de4d-41ad-8b5c-07617048e8b5
  7. how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account: i forgot my microsoft developer account details. Please help me how can i retrieve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-microsoft-developer-account-linked/9c3632b1-de4d-41ad-8b5c-07617048e8b5
  8. Microsoft Products Linked to My account

Microsoft Products Linked to My account: Hi, How do I know how many or what are products linked to my Microsoft account Reason why I am asking is , there is a chance to format my system for a reason, so I want to retrieve/retain my Windows 10 and MSOffice 2019 how to take care of these licenses part, My...
  9. How to find the Microsoft account linked to a device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to find the Microsoft account linked to a device: Hello, I have begun to receive an error when I try to use my PIN to login to my laptop that states: "Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with your new password, and then you can sign in with your PIN". The problem is that...
  10. how to find CD keys linked to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to find CD keys linked to Microsoft account: When I registered Windows 10 with Microsoft account, the system showed a listed of linked licenses. However I cannot find it now. Could you help me to find Office or Windows cd-keys linked to my Microsoft account?...